There are 132 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS. SEATTLE SEAHAWKS GAMEDAY THREAD (Week 14)

Originally posted by m_brockalexander:
Let's just end the charade.................Niners lose the game, Sing gets fired, and Jed York finally admits this team can't win the NFC West.
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Go, Niners, go!
if alex smith doesn't start, we're toast. If Alex Smith starts we will still lose, but by a small margin
Originally posted by m_brockalexander:
Let's just end the charade.................Niners lose the game, Sing gets fired, and Jed York finally admits this team can't win the NFC West.

but we can
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
If Troy stinks it up thiis next game, Alex should finish the rest of the season.
[ Edited by mayo49 on Dec 6, 2010 at 5:55 AM ]
we're gonna win.
Originally posted by SybErkRimInAL:
we're gonna win.
no we won't
we're gonna win.

How?

Just a little reminder, carolina destroyed us with Matt Moore as Qb, Seattle destroyed Carolina in the second half with Jimmy Clausen at Qb.

Seattle destroyed us in the opener,better to say exposed us.
Gotta keep rooting for these boys because we are technically still in it...So with that being said, GO NINERS AND STINK IT UP RAMS!!!
We will win 27-10
The race to 8-8 begins this Sunday!

Anyone see how SD played yesterday?! lol
Originally posted by ace130:
Hope alex smith starts
We will have a "revenge" factor weighing heavily on our minds. Those players took that beating up in Seattle personal and they want vindication.

If our D can play like it does at home instead of away, we can win this.

Our D lost the game yesterday, not our offense. Sure we needed to keep up, but the D didn't do their job to stop Rodgers. (Cornerback taken within the first two rounds, period!!! Maybe two, in the top four rounds!!!)

I believe they will be better at home.

I do expect our team to win this one.

I will be at the game, BBQing, hangin' with my Niner family, and drinking away the sorrows of this past year.

If we lose, no more nothing. It's truly will be over. Until then though, we are still in this biatch!!!

we're gonna win.

I almost never post negatively but for this...

There's nothing else appropriate
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by verb1der:
The race to 8-8 begins this Sunday!

Anyone see how SD played yesterday?! lol

They won't play that bad again, though.