This is it yall!!!

Shop Find 49ers gear online
It is not impossible to think these three things:
1.The lambs losing THREE more games and they are @NO, v. KC, & v. SF
this gives them 9 loses on the season.
2. Seachickens losing three more games and they are @SF, v. ATL, & @ TB
this gives them nine loses on the season
3. We win three more games and they are v.SEA, @STL, v.ARI
this also leaves us with nine losses on the season...
all these things are VERY possible and REALISTIC...as posted before the division can and will be won a 7-9. As we hold the tie breaker with a divisional record of (5-1).
Playoffs here we come!!!!
I hate to be a pessimist, but I look at it as being a realist...it's not realistic to think this Niner team, led by Singletary, will win at GB, SD or even St. L. The Rams are the team to beat in the NFC West. We were fortunate to beat them at Candlestick...and I don't see us winning in their house. So, in my mind, that leaves just two potentially winnable games...Seattle and 'Zona at home. I'd caution fans to be leery of even Seattle...if Hasselbeck can move around at all, he'll be dangerous. He's picked apart our secondary on a fairly regular basis because our pass rush has been so inconsistent. So, best case scenario would be a 6-10 finish, with 5-11 very possible.
Originally posted by 49erRider:
Originally posted by BloodyGore:
if you asked me i would say the first 7 games was str8 nightmare!! smh but we won 3 out of the last 4 & we are 1 away ( i cant believe it lol) from 1st place , We MUST go to green bay and win , yes i know we are not gonna win but we all
been through alot these 3 months so far but i believe troy will lead us to 5-7

Anything can happen in the NFL, but we all know it's highly unlikely we go into Green Bay and leave with a win. If we somehow pull one out of our collective rear ends, then I'd say we'd only have to worry about San Diego on our way to a 9-7 record.

As it stands right now, I see a 3-way tie at 7-9 possible at the end of the year, depending on whether or not STL can beat SEA in week 17. What will happen in that case? I guess STL would be out because we would have beaten them twice, but SEA would be 1-1 with us. What is the tie-breaker?

we'd win in with a better division record since the pee-cocks lost to the rams
Originally posted by English:
Originally posted by mr2324jgf:
This is not f**king rocket science. Lock this retarded thread.

Arizona/STL means one of those teams walks away a win, most likely STL.
Meaning? 6-7

SEA/CAR means SEA = 6-6

49ers/GB means GB wins, means we're 4-8.

We're not 1 away from anything by a long shot. I'm a 49er fan, but i'm also a realist and we're not winning the division no more than Alex Smith will ever be a QB in SF anymore and no more than Sing will ever have a HC job...

No game is predestined. That's why they play them. I don't give up before the game even starts.

how about now?
3 divisional wins away from winning the west.
Share 49ersWebzone