LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 211 users in the forums

This is it yall!!!

Shop Find 49ers gear online
if you asked me i would say the first 7 games was str8 nightmare!! smh but we won 3 out of the last 4 & we are 1 away ( i cant believe it lol) from 1st place , We MUST go to green bay and win , yes i know we are not gonna win but we all
been through alot these 3 months so far but i believe troy will lead us to 5-7
NFL,MLB,NHL,NBA
$18.99 Discount Sports jerseys
High quality
Since last year 5,000 people have purchased on our site
get more sports product!
Please visit:

[ Edited by Kolohe on Dec 2, 2010 at 19:20:43 ]
Originally posted by firemeplz:
NFL,MLB,NHL,NBA
High quality
get more sports product!
Please visit:

stfu

[ Edited by Kolohe on Dec 2, 2010 at 19:20:54 ]
Originally posted by firemeplz:
NFL,MLB,NHL,NBA
High quality
get more sports product!
Please visit:

[ Edited by Kolohe on Dec 2, 2010 at 19:21:16 ]
how. many. threads. noob.
Originally posted by BloodyGore:
if you asked me i would say the first 7 games was str8 nightmare!! smh but we won 3 out of the last 4 & we are 1 away ( i cant believe it lol) from 1st place , We MUST go to green bay and win , yes i know we are not gonna win but we all

Anything can happen in the NFL, but we all know it's highly unlikely we go into Green Bay and leave with a win. If we somehow pull one out of our collective rear ends, then I'd say we'd only have to worry about San Diego on our way to a 9-7 record.

As it stands right now, I see a 3-way tie at 7-9 possible at the end of the year, depending on whether or not STL can beat SEA in week 17. What will happen in that case? I guess STL would be out because we would have beaten them twice, but SEA would be 1-1 with us. What is the tie-breaker?

game on Sunday a must win?
i think either points or record vs the nfc , but we need our best effort sunday , they understand now whats at stake
i think either points or record vs the nfc , but we need our best effort sunday , they understand now whats at stake

what does that mean? can you speak english please.
Originally posted by 49erRider:

Anything can happen in the NFL, but we all know it's highly unlikely we go into Green Bay and leave with a win. If we somehow pull one out of our collective rear ends, then I'd say we'd only have to worry about San Diego on our way to a 9-7 record.

As it stands right now, I see a 3-way tie at 7-9 possible at the end of the year, depending on whether or not STL can beat SEA in week 17. What will happen in that case? I guess STL would be out because we would have beaten them twice, but SEA would be 1-1 with us. What is the tie-breaker?

I still think the Rams will get to 8-8.

your talking bout tie breakers wasnt you lol anyways all i know is we f*cked up way 2 much this year & we still have a shot , to be a playoff team we have 2 beat one in GB
This is not f**king rocket science. Lock this retarded thread.

Arizona/STL means one of those teams walks away a win, most likely STL.
Meaning? 6-7

SEA/CAR means SEA = 6-6

49ers/GB means GB wins, means we're 4-8.

We're not 1 away from anything by a long shot. I'm a 49er fan, but i'm also a realist and we're not winning the division no more than Alex Smith will ever be a QB in SF anymore and no more than Sing will ever have a HC job...
We still have a realistic shot of winning the division w/o a win on Sunday. I'm starting to think the guy who started this thread knows nothing about the Niners.
Originally posted by mr2324jgf:
This is not f**king rocket science. Lock this retarded thread.

Arizona/STL means one of those teams walks away a win, most likely STL.
Meaning? 6-7

SEA/CAR means SEA = 6-6

49ers/GB means GB wins, means we're 4-8.

We're not 1 away from anything by a long shot. I'm a 49er fan, but i'm also a realist and we're not winning the division no more than Alex Smith will ever be a QB in SF anymore and no more than Sing will ever have a HC job...

Amen!
Originally posted by global_nomad:
We still have a realistic shot of winning the division w/o a win on Sunday. I'm starting to think the guy who started this thread knows nothing about the Niners.

first off the point of this thread is simple : IDGAF about senarios ,rams this , seachicks that , WE WIN or END of 2010 SEASON!!!! yall do remember the last 7 years of our franchise right? i want 2 win F*ck dat!!!!!
Share 49ersWebzone