There are 250 users in the forums

If you had the choice of choosing...

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by backontop:
Troy Smith drops back and gets sacked because Anthony Davis lets Clay Mathews come free.

Hahaha sounds about right!
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
1. Play-action pass to Ted Ginn.

Next play:

2. Seam route to Vernon Davis.

Third play.

3. Westbrook off tackle, A. Davis, run it right towards Matthews.

Fourth play:

4. Play-action pass to Crabtree on a deep post.

5th play:

5. Extra point by Nedney!!!

OK, now I gotta turn it up to Pro level on my Madden now.
hb dive
  • Axl49
  • Veteran
Davis over middle post route or a short drag route. GOTTA GET VD the ball key to winning the game.
playaction bootleg.............most likely will end with a sack or Smith rushing for 4-5 yds.
Simple I-formation with Westbrook up the middle, they wont be expecting that.
Originally posted by backontop:
Troy Smith drops back and gets sacked because Anthony Davis lets Clay Mathews come free.
You would choose that as your first play? What kind of niner fan are you?
Red Right Tight - Sprint Right Option
fake 23 blast with a backside george reverse...fake 23 blast with a backside george reverse like our lives depend on it!!!!

[ Edited by GORE-ILLA on Dec 2, 2010 at 07:11:06 ]
Troy runs a bootleg to the right, almost gets sacked and throws the ball up, Crabs tips it and its intercepted by Woodson....Alex Smith gets blamed.

Originally posted by MrOrange:
Originally posted by Wodwo:
I would choose the choice not to choose.

ah, man....you stole the answer I had in mind. f**k it all.

Really, are there that many of us that think this much alike (It was the line I was going to use too)?

I guess I'll have to go with my second choice. My first play would be the Y-Corner Fire Singletary on Two - Break!

[ Edited by D_Niner on Dec 2, 2010 at 07:27:35 ]
  • krizay
  • Veteran
Run that dumb ass play where morgan comes in motion and sits down to block as we run up the middle but instead of handing it off. NATE DAVIS fakes the hand off and chucks it to either crabs deep or to Vernon sneaking out to the flat on a delay.
  • Chief
  • Veteran
On offense I would call the Vernon Davis over the middle bomb, hopefully beating the safety for a big play.

On defense the ILB blitz that has Willis getting pressure on Rodgers early.
Here is what I would run....

I set formation, 2 wide outs, 1 tight end...

Routes

Morgan: fade to flat then streak as he will be motioned in near the TE to make it look like he will run block.

Crabtree: Streak

Davis: Act likes he's going to streak but then break the route of and cross to the right.

So you motion in Morgan and then go play action pass to Westbrook, quickly read the safeties, not open check how Vernon's route is developing, not open, turn and hit Westbrook in the flats to the left, should be open for at least a 5 yarder.. Start off with some positive yards...
  • Shifty
  • Veteran
3 WR set, get Vernon to run a 10 yard out route or hook route. Get a first down and momentum.

BTW Ginn looked real good returning the ball against Arizona, lets hope he can get us in good field position
Share 49ersWebzone