LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 221 users in the forums

Poll - Did You Want The Niners To Lose? Man Up!

Shop Find 49ers gear online

Poll - Did You Want The Niners To Lose? Man Up!

saw tears from vernon.... we will fight till the end.
Originally posted by MadDog49er:
It is pretty funny to hear all the deranged rants by the "true fans", the "real fans". The bottom line is the faster we get rid of Singletary, the better chance of success in the future.

I guess the "real fans" enjoy our mediocrity. I don't. Lose out, get rid of Singletary sooner rather than later, and let's build a winner with someone who knows what they are doing.
Finally someone sane speaks up. I don't understand how the "true" fans don't understand long term success for us means getting rid of Sing.
Originally posted by truekingcarlos:
Originally posted by MadDog49er:
It is pretty funny to hear all the deranged rants by the "true fans", the "real fans". The bottom line is the faster we get rid of Singletary, the better chance of success in the future.

I guess the "real fans" enjoy our mediocrity. I don't. Lose out, get rid of Singletary sooner rather than later, and let's build a winner with someone who knows what they are doing.
Finally someone sane speaks up. I don't understand how the "true" fans don't understand long term success for us means getting rid of Sing.

AMEN!!
Originally posted by amigoj49:

That's what I'm afraid of. This f**king team will rally around Sing so he keeps his f**king job.
Originally posted by SnakePlissken:
Originally posted by amigoj49:

That's what I'm afraid of. This f**king team will rally around Sing so he keeps his f**king job.

I want Sing fired as well. But when our players are fighting harder than ever to get to playoffs, I want to see it happen. We may not get too far in the playoffs, but it will be such an experience for our players... It can only get them stronger. And trust me, no matter what our team does this year, Sing is GONE.
  • dugo
  • Veteran
Your killing me smalls...I voted no!! I never want to see my niners lose!! Not even for a high draft pick Never really know what that can turn into..(see alex smith for example) or to see Singletary fired..Been poorer choices there (see dennis erickson for example). For me there's no reason ever to root for the niners to lose....
The 9ers don't need to lose to fire Singletary. The 9ers just have to have a competent front office, which is very obvious will only happen by luck as long as the Yorks are running things. I would love to have the 1st pick in the draft next year to get Luck. That obviously won't happen either. I hope we sell the farm to get one of the top QBs in next year's draft.

I always root for the 9ers, but with the current state of the franchise, I am no longer bummed about losing.

I hate the Yorks.
Originally posted by superman49er:
i cant believe this is this close! really??? what kind of fans root for us to lose? thats pathetic

Exactly!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Even though we all agree that Dingleberry needs to be gone how could you ever want to lose a game. As crappy as we have played this year we are still only 1 game out. If we had no chance to win the division I would understand but damn. Look what the Giants did this year. It's not like we have been blown out every game. Anything can happen. This is supposed to be a site for 49er fans but this has to be some of the worst fans I have ever seen. Go sign up for the Patriots site you LOSERS!
really! 41% of so called fans want the 49ers to lose? WTF kind of fans are you if you are rooting for your team to lose?
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Originally posted by sincalfaithful:
Originally posted by jrg:
f**k no.

I don't care if it keeps our coach.

I don't care if we lose out on some draft pick.

I don't care about any of that s**t.

I want the 49ers to win every single week.

Originally posted by sincalfaithful:
f**k no.

I don't care if it keeps our coach.

I don't care if we lose out on some draft pick.

I don't care about any of that s**t.

I want the 49ers to win every single week.
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Anybody that voted "Yes" for this needs to be banned, IMO.
Anybody that voted "Yes" for this needs to be banned, IMO.
lets say we finish the season 7_9 and we go to the play off and then we lose that play off game...at which number would we pick in the next draft? n°20 or lower?
Originally posted by truekingcarlos:
Originally posted by ianna:
I want the team to win every game, period.
So you're willing to take responsibility if the ownership decides to keep Singletary?

What the hell does that have to do with rooting for your team to lose? I swear some 49er fans I question lol.
Share 49ersWebzone