There are 160 users in the forums

Poll - Did You Want The Niners To Lose? Man Up!

Shop Find 49ers gear online

Poll - Did You Want The Niners To Lose? Man Up!

nope, I always root for the win sucka
Originally posted by Norcal9erfan:
Why would you want them to lose????????? To get a higher draft pick?? That costs more money and nothing is guaranteed.

Truest fan reply available on this thread.
Originally posted by HessianDud:
what a great question! No one on here has ever debated this before.

One and done. Well played sir, well played.
Its sad, but true fans are pretty much a dying breed here in the bay area. Is it really that hard to remain loyal to your favorite team? I mean damn if losing is scrambling your brains so much that you're willing to tank the season just for a college prospect, you need to Take a break away from football and come back with the right mindset.
Originally posted by PlasmaHero:
Its sad, but true fans are pretty much a dying breed here in the bay area. Is it really that hard to remain loyal to your favorite team? I mean damn if losing is scrambling your brains so much that you're willing to tank the season just for a college prospect, you need to Take a break away from football and come back with the right mindset.

They did the same thing to the Giants.
So you enjoy watching the team lose?
Originally posted by Norcal9erfan:
Why would you want them to lose????????? To get a higher draft pick?? That costs more money and nothing is guaranteed.

Your right knowing us we get something we dont even need but we need a pass rusher or a corner back troy smith would be good this season if he had training camp under his belt but well he dosent thats why mike sing is losing his job hes not even a bad coach Alex smith made him a bad coach but his game plans are little stupid though
Are you f**king kidding me?

Of course I want my niners to win.
I can't believe 40% of people wanted to lose!!!

I always root for the win, regardless of the situation. We are not going to be in the running for Luck, that is pretty obvious. We will likely finish somewhere around 6-10. Worse case scenario, we would finish 4-12, with several teams that seriously need a QB.

Regardless of the draft, I still want the Niners to win. It would take a few playoff victories to save Sing's job, which is not going to happen

You must be fine with Backup QBs as starters for us. We're not gonna spend legit money on Vick or trade for Kolb. This is our best chance. Unless you really believe we are the West Ravens, then you should know we can't win without a legit QB. This is the only way we see this madness ending.

BTW I wanted us to win, only cause I was at the game. I hope we lose every other one.
I just want the 49ers to move up in the NFL Draft, we have so many needs.
  • fly15
  • Veteran
Originally posted by 49ersalldaway126:
i dont want to make the playoffs this year

we dont deserve to and unnecisarrily get a 20th pick when we need a top 10 for a CB or a pass rusher

win...!! who cares about the draft if we still have a chance....!!
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
I wanted us lose and get blown out. I want sing gone and talk about playoffs to stop because we don't deserve it.
i cant believe this is this close! really??? what kind of fans root for us to lose? thats pathetic
Share 49ersWebzone