There are 291 users in the forums

Everybody send Frank Gore a "Get Well Soon" card

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by zozell:
Originally posted by valrod33:
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
Quit hijacking this thread and send Frank a card.

Are you kidding me? lol

quick go start a thread to tell us your feelings

Quick... go on a diet fat f**k

I dont want to, my wife likes me plump.
Originally posted by Youngone:

Are you kidding me? lol

Now that wasn't nice.

dude busts my chops in every single thread... as if he's following me around on here... i mean f**k... get off my nuts dude... rediculous lol get a life outside of the wz man

you start a thread for all of your feelings, you are not hard to miss.
Originally posted by Youngone:

Are you kidding me? lol

Now that wasn't nice.

dude busts my chops in every single thread... as if he's following me around on here... i mean f**k... get off my nuts dude... rediculous lol get a life outside of the wz man

you start a thread for all of your feelings, you are not hard to miss.

all good bro... do what u gotta do man lol just had to vent... i'll go back to ignoring u now
Quit pissing and moaning in here and go get Frank a card!
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Quit pissing and moaning in here and go get Frank a card!

You sure are determined.

Lol
Originally posted by whatawegot:
no thanks. Maybe we can actually open up the offense now and win some games. Not like having frank for the last 6 years has done us any good. Please feel free to show some man love to your boy and at the same time some hate mail to alex and the dork family.

CO-SIGN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Gore is the Man and will always be!
Originally posted by whatawegot:
no thanks. Maybe we can actually open up the offense now and win some games. Not like having frank for the last 6 years has done us any good. Please feel free to show some man love to your boy and at the same time some hate mail to alex and the dork family.

no hate, just props for a guy that has busted his ass for the 49ers, and carried the load for them while everyone else sucked.

[ Edited by djfullshred on Nov 30, 2010 at 15:48:25 ]
Originally posted by OX49er253:
Just put Brian Jennings in at Running Back, he taught Frank everything he knows anyways.

exactly
Originally posted by djfullshred:

no hate, just props for a guy that has busted his ass for the 49ers, and carried the load for them while everyone else sucked.

This. X 1,000,000

Is it really too much to wish a guy well that just lost his season? If anybody deserves it, it's Frank.
Originally posted by djfullshred:

This. X 1,000,000

Is it really too much to wish a guy well that just lost his season? If anybody deserves it, it's Frank.

LOOOL that did not just happen did it?
Originally posted by Ceadderman:
Sorry StOnE ole bean, but I'm not sending Frank a Get Well Card as long as Sing is in charge.

~Ceadder

Yeah, because why should we we wish Frank well because his coach is a dud?

Do it for Frank. Nothing more, nothing less.

I quit reading this thread after Ceadderman's nonsense, but up to that point, the majority of the posters should be ashamed of themselves. Frank Gore is one of the few players that genuinely cares about the team you all root for, and when someone suggests doing something nice for him, you all see fit to crack jokes instead.

It's sad when people are actually relieved when their team's best player goes down (and yes, Frank Gore IS our best player this year) just because they have hope for a change of offensive game plans. The plan will be the same, just with different guys running the football that aren't as good as Frank Gore is. You're all fooling yourselves if you think the game plan is changing. Westbrook's 130+ yards rushing yesterday surely didn't help your wishes.

Bottom line is we're still going to be a running team under Singletary no matter who we have at runningback. The only difference now is if our line doesn't dominate the defenders like they did against Arizona, and they won't, our running game has absolutely no chance at success. Gore made the ball move even when the line didn't do a good job, for the most part. Westbrook and Dixon won't be able to do the same under those circumstances.
Will do so tomorrow, thanks for the idea stoney.
Originally posted by 49erRider:
Originally posted by Ceadderman:
Sorry StOnE ole bean, but I'm not sending Frank a Get Well Card as long as Sing is in charge.

~Ceadder

Yeah, because why should we we wish Frank well because his coach is a dud?

Do it for Frank. Nothing more, nothing less.

I quit reading this thread after Ceadderman's nonsense, but up to that point, the majority of the posters should be ashamed of themselves. Frank Gore is one of the few players that genuinely cares about the team you all root for, and when someone suggests doing something nice for him, you all see fit to crack jokes instead.

It's sad when people are actually relieved when their team's best player goes down (and yes, Frank Gore IS our best player this year) just because they have hope for a change of offensive game plans. The plan will be the same, just with different guys running the football that aren't as good as Frank Gore is. You're all fooling yourselves if you think the game plan is changing. Westbrook's 130+ yards rushing yesterday surely didn't help your wishes.

Bottom line is we're still going to be a running team under Singletary no matter who we have at runningback. The only difference now is if our line doesn't dominate the defenders like they did against Arizona, and they won't, our running game has absolutely no chance at success. Gore made the ball move even when the line didn't do a good job, for the most part. Westbrook and Dixon won't be able to do the same under those circumstances.

We will see more screens
Originally posted by elbolitas49ers:
Will do so tomorrow, thanks for the idea stoney.

Share 49ersWebzone