LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 211 users in the forums

Frank Gore out for season

Shop Find 49ers gear online
WTF?!
SH*T!!!!!!!!!!!!!
WOW. Fvck man. Sucks for us.

I feel really bad for Gore too. How old is he going to be next season?
Not even funny.
This is just horrible. He puts his heart and soul in this team, and to top it off, he can't get the all time niner record for most consecutive 1000 yard seasons.
WB is not an inside pound them runner and neither is Dixon. Besides, WB was bounced by Philly because of concussions.
Originally posted by blunt_probe:
This is just horrible. He puts his heart and soul in this team, and to top it off, he can't get the all time niner record for most consecutive 1000 yard seasons.

Didn't he get it last year with 4?
Too bad for gore. Thankfully we actually have a couple of very good back-ups. Teams aren't going to be ready for Westbrook. He runs different than Gore.

I really wanted Westbrook to be more involved, but this is NOT what I had in mind.
Originally posted by LambdaChi49:
WOW. Fvck man. Sucks for us.

I feel really bad for Gore too. How old is he going to be next season?

27 or 28
Gore has been sacrificed by Sing to keep Westbrook's legs fresh.

• MarkD
  • Veteran
This better be wrong. They are streaming it across the screen, however per Jason Laconfora via twitter I see nothing and NFL network is reprting he reported it.
Originally posted by Afrikan:

poor guy.

it is being reported on NFL Network.

Hip injury....no wonder he couldn't make it back in.

I still believe we can make the playoffs...but man, poor Gore... I feel soooo bad for the guy.

your an id##t. Win the division. Dream on little man. This team is a joke. They played a popwarner team this week. Next week they will get their lunch handed to them by a team that lost this week and playing at home. As a niner fan and a realist the division will be won at 8-8. The niners will lose 3 more games, probably 4. Kiss this season goodbye and hope the yorks plane lands in the patomic. We need a complete overhaul including these loser owners. You guys(webzoners) are all completely nutso if you truly believe the niners will make the playoffs. Gore fractured hip. season and future as a running back in doubt. Sorry to say.

[ Edited by whatawegot on Nov 29, 2010 at 21:46:42 ]
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
Maiocco CSN

Frank Gore has a fractured right hip, 49ers say. Likely done for the season.

http://twitter.com/#!/MaioccoCSN
Poor Gore. His carreer is done.

It's been nice while it lasted Frankie!
the only bright side is that we would no longer have our bell cow answering prayers and force the offensive philosophy to go vertical. not a bad thing esp with the performance of #20 tonite
Share 49ersWebzone