what I say and what will happen are 2 different things

Say what you think will happen.

he wont get fired

and then who do we hire????
A 27-6 loss should just about do it.
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
28-12, Cards.
I don't think he gets fired before the end of the season, no matter what happens.

But I think he has no chance of surviving the offseason.
Originally posted by Overkill:
I don't think he gets fired before the end of the season, no matter what happens.

I think Jed has learned and is scouting the available coaches as we speak. The ownership is finally writing it up and checking it 3 times rather than going with the first draft.
  • fly15
  • Veteran

[ Edited by fly15 on Nov 29, 2010 at 14:44:07 ]
I hope Jed replaces Sing with an even more incompetent coach so we go 3-13 and make a run for Luck.
Originally posted by Joecool:
I hope Jed replaces Sing with an even more incompetent coach so we go 3-13 and make a run for Luck.

More incompetent than Sing? goood luck with that.

I think Jed has learned and is scouting the available coaches as we speak. The ownership is finally writing it up and checking it 3 times rather than going with the first draft.

Agreed. Sing will be fired after the season ends even if we make the playoffs were not going to win a game. so the players can pull there heads out there ass but nothing they will do now can save his job it's done. end of mike sing. he will be fire after the last stanford's bowl game. Now jed is better find 10 million and a phone book for stanford univ and get it on speed dial lol mike johnson thanks for interviewing but we decided to go with a white offensive pro style crazy head coach.
WE will be down 18-0 at halftime, and alex smith will start the 2nd half and finally show his promised talent.

Originally posted by TheGoldDiggerrrr:

Agreed. Sing will be fired after the season ends even if we make the playoffs were not going to win a game. so the players can pull there heads out there ass but nothing they will do now can save his job it's done. end of mike sing. he will be fire after the last stanford's bowl game. Now jed is better find 10 million and a phone book for stanford univ and get it on speed dial lol mike johnson thanks for interviewing but we decided to go with a white offensive pro style crazy head coach.

LOL! The first thing the next coach should say to the players is:

"I am not the best speaker in the world, but I will make sure whatever success you have had to this point, I will put you in positions to maximize that by 120%."
Originally posted by TheGoldDiggerrrr:

LOL! The first thing the next coach should say to the players is:

"I am not the best speaker in the world, but I will make sure whatever success you have had to this point, I will put you in positions to maximize that by 120%."

You mean were going to throw to set up the run. NO WAY!!!
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by unst4bl3:
WE will be down 18-0 at halftime, and alex smith will start the 2nd half and finally show his promised talent.

i like jed york and i think he will be good for our franchise.. he seems like he is gonna be willing to spend the money that is neccesary. the guy is young. just learning but i think he is doing a decent job. i respect that he is sticking by singletarys side. *but i think the only reason he has stuck by him is because we are still in the hunt, yes its slim but we still are* but i know if we miss the playoffs.. he is gone. niners will win tonight. no worries guys. the niners always show up and play really well on prime time games.. yeah they lost the last few. but they where against pretty good teams lol and they still gave them a run for there money.
when Harbaugh says he wants winners, he makes winners. 2011, the new frontier...
Share 49ersWebzone