LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 310 users in the forums

Investigation into Denver Taping 49ers Walkthrough

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • lazy
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Sourball:
Ha! No wonder they lost! They thought they knew what the Niners were going to do when Singletary doesn't even know what they are doing. A good example of a bad team over preparing for what every other team (and fan) knows is in the Niners playbook. It's like learning the box step to dance.
Run,Run ,pass, Timeout, punt
Run,Run ,pass,Timeout, punt
Run,Run ,pass,Timeout, punt
Run,Run ,pass, punt

Fixed.
who is to say this hasn't been happening to us all season, some of our losses just dont make sense (Bucs???)
Originally posted by GORE-ILLA:
who is to say this hasn't been happening to us all season, some of our losses just dont make sense (Bucs???)

Oh trust me, they make a lot of sense.
Just looked at the Broncos Message Board, alot are worried about losing their 1st round pick lol.

We give them plenty of film of our game plan. If our fans know what we are going to run, and dont study game film, what do you think defensive coordinators can pick up?
Quote:
Broncos chief operating officer Joe Ellis confirmed to the Post that director of video operations Steve Scarnecchia is on a "personal leave of absence." Scarnecchia declined comment to the newspaper when reached at his home. Coach Josh McDaniels was also unavailable for comment.

McDaniels and Scarnecchia both previously worked for the New England Patriots. Scarnecchia was employed by the Patriots from 2001 to 2005, while McDaniels served on Bill Belichick's coaching staff from 2001 to '09.
faill..
The Patriots had to forfeit a first-round 2008 draft pick. The Patriots were fined $250,000, and Belichick was fined $500,000.

If the league finds the Broncos guilty of videotaping the 49ers' practice, the 49ers are not likely to receive any compensation.

link
Originally posted by Sourball:
Ha! No wonder they lost! They thought they knew what the Niners were going to do when Singletary doesn't even know what they are doing. A good example of a bad team over preparing for what every other team (and fan) knows is in the Niners playbook. It's like learning the box step to dance.
Run,Run ,pass, punt
Run,Run ,pass, punt
Run,Run ,pass, punt
Run,Run ,pass, pun
t

They needed film to figure out what Dingletary was going to do?!? I know 10 year olds that know the play before the snap...

I wonder if the plays work any better when you walk instead of run!
Originally posted by amir_tn80:
I guess they wanted to learn the secrets of the 49ers most lethal play. Andy Lee's punts.

Its the the frequency of the punts...Keeps him loose.

• Veteran
LOL, two sh*ty teams spying on each other.
Originally posted by TheRatMan13:

We give them plenty of film of our game plan. If our fans know what we are going to run, and dont study game film, what do you think defensive coordinators can pick up?

I don't know what they call it these days, but it used be called the coaches' reel. It's basically the edited film from every camera at your opponents' previous games. Suffice it to say, it leaves little to the imagination and it should be a major disincentive to running the same friggin' game plan each and every week--unless of course your name is Mike Singletary.
the only concievable reason they would have wanted to tape it was too see troy smith. It is pretty hilarious considering the niners are the most predictable team in the history of the NFL. The niners are the only team in the nfl that your scouting report can be filled out on a post it note that says "gore up middle, repeat"
Josh Mcdaniels needs to quit, he needs to watch his team more instead of trying to be a spy like Bellicheat.

How do you cheat and still fail!? Wow, that might be worse than Sing.....

not.
Originally posted by BubbaParisMVP:
Originally posted by TheRatMan13:

I don't know what they call it these days, but it used be called the coaches' reel. It's basically the edited film from every camera at your opponents' previous games. Suffice it to say, it leaves little to the imagination and it should be a major disincentive to running the same friggin' game plan each and every week--unless of course your name is Mike Singletary.

I remember when I was watching the eagles game on MNF and Gruden was calling eagle offensive plays before the snap and they have a much more diverse offense than the niners. I bet Gruden will know every single play the niners have before the snap this monday night along with every niner fan watching.
Share 49ersWebzone