LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 209 users in the forums

Horrible Niner fans!!!!!!!!!

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by phatbutskinny:
Originally posted by binary2nd:
Originally posted by phatbutskinny:
u guys hate on this dude but he has a point. win or lose its just a sport follow it till you die but dont go around acting little babies threatening to stop watching games or buying merchandise....cuz in reality....nobody gives a f**k what you do

That's great, but these clowns are making millions of dollars for doing JACK. WTF does Sing do ? I'm not even joking when I say there are probably a bunch of zoners that could do better, screw these clowns.

you really think the players don't try? i guarantee most players try at least 90% which is more than anyone else on their job. and for doing JACK? their life consists of traveling, hitting, working out, conditioning, ice baths and criticism from fans, its not the ideal life no matter how much money you're getting.

And the reason the players make so much money is because football is a popular sport. Maybe if everyone who b***hed about the niners or complained about how they think they can do better stopped watching football, then the players would make less, since York would have no money And then we would move to LA, wouldn't that make you happy?

When did I say anything about the players?
Originally posted by diehardfor20yrs:
I couldn't agree with you more, Nasty ! I too am very frustrated with how this season is unfolding, but I too will NEVER stop being a fan. Through the good and the bad, I still rock my 49ers gear week in and week out. Now don't get me wrong, I want to see us hire a new HC, and get a new QB, but even if for some reason we don't, I will still be a fan ! If all these "fans" on here are so sick us losing, and say they wont' watch, then just leave !! Nobody will miss your negative comments ! If you're THAT sick of the 49ers, then just go follow another team ! You're either a fan through thick and thin, or you're a bandwagon fan. Simple as that !

Exactly! The thing that got me the most and made me sign up for an account just to say this was last weeks banter with the Tampa fans. On their forums they were talking about how depressing it is over here and how whiny we are. They were right though and it pisses me off. Of course I'm pissed about this season and the last 7 but you gotta look at it this way. Every year this team is getting more and more talent and it WILL click eventually. I know that P Willy will earn a championship ring ON THIS TEAM!
Originally posted by boast:

That is creepy in it's 3Dness
Newbie...the fans in this forum aren't horrible...they're simply tired of having a losing team to support. We all know this team is capable of so much more than they're showing...and much of that goes back to inept leadership, both from the owners to the head coach to (no) GM. The York's are cheap...at least when it comes to hiring a legitimate head coach and GM. You get what you pay for, and they have to realize it's time to pay the piper. This forum is a place where the fans can cheer for their team, favorite player(s), and yes, rant against inferior leadership. We have every right to do all those things.
I get your point (except for the wife getting an earful). I gave been to only one game almost 8 years ago, I cant go more because I live far away, still I watch weekly. I dont get why people that are close would rather stay away, that is not what being a fan is all about. By the way, we lost that game 8 years ago.
Share 49ersWebzone