Originally posted by susweel:
Originally posted by Ceadderman:
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
It's the worst coaching staff in the league which is picked by the worst ownership in the league.

And they play in worst stadium in the league and have the worst qb in the league.

Maybe on the stadium. There is actually worse QB's though. Ours is in the bottom 5 - 10 for sure.

Who's worse ?

Shaun Hill.

I think he's better then our guys but thats just a matter of opinion I guess. Also he is the second string.

Wow did you get drunk on spoiled KoolAid? Hill isn't better than any of our Guys. Our guys are just handcuffed to inept play calling, bad Line and crappy Receiving. Doesn't make them good, but by no means does that mean that Hill is better than any of them. Sadly you can't get past your man crush on the pie thrower.

~Ceadder

He out performed them when he was here.

btw

also aren't you the same guy that said Alex is better then Rivers ??

That's not what the stats say.

And I still believe that Alex IS a better QB than Rivers. You give Alex a quality play caller and he's pretty good. Of course he doesn't take chances. Cause our HC doesn't let him until we get behind on the scoreboard. His mechanics are superior to Rivers in every way. When he has the chance to plant his front foot he's as accurate. And his arm is just as strong. Even after just about having it knocked off his shoulder.

It's obvious that your judgement of #11 is clouded by our W/L record.

I'm not saying that Alex is the greatest ever. I'm just saying that he's been severely handicapped by inferior coaching, a bad Line and bad Receivers. And look what he's still been able to accomplish in the Red Zone. Oh speaking of Red Zone his stats there are better than Rivers too.

He's gone, let your hatred go. Otherwise it's going to eat at you from the inside out. I can see that it's already doing so.

I never agreed with the firing of Dan Reeves back when Elway was still playing. But one thing is for certain, SOMETIMES a change is necessary. Alex going someplace else is a good thing if he can do like Jeff did and find a capable coaching staff to latch onto. Cause this one is a joke. And I find it incredible that you(and others) act like Alex is the problem. Like you believe that we have superior parts of the whole and cutting the cord with Alex will fix everything. You probably thought the Line would be an Iron Curtain when we picked Iupati and Davis in the draft too.

~Ceadder

That statement right there pretty much says it all. If you truly believe that then there is no point in talking football with you.

I thought I heard it all

this dude is saying Smith is better than Rivers?? jesus christ

He is, all he needs is a better offensive coordinator, Joe Montana's decision making Steve Young's pocket awareness, Michael Vick's legs and he would be in the hall of fame.
Originally posted by TheTruth:
Originally posted by jreff22:
Originally posted by KRS-1:
Originally posted by Frisco69ers:
Originally posted by AJ_Larrea954:
Everybody in our coaching staff sucks. Point blank after these last 6 games they better all be gone

wrong Jerry Sullivan is great

so is Tomsula and Mike Solari will get it together

Pete Hoener and Tom Rathman are both coaches that belong on staff as well.

I think we need a 100% fresh start

Yes.

Tom rathman was a great Niner but I have serious issues with his department. Sure he is not calling plays but the continued use of Norris, and the lack of Westbrook
and Dixon makes me wonder if he sees the bigger picture.

And Jerry Sullivan has not produced a single WR in all his many years with the team

Update: coaching think usin Westbrook might be a good thing.

I can't scream our owners an coaches suck loud enough
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by unst4bl3:
Originally posted by Rubberneck36:
Originally posted by Kolohe:
Originally posted by CrAnKD4TCRabTree:
We need to turn the page and close the book on Sing, the entire coaching staff (except Tom Rathman) and Alex Smith and the rest of the QB's not named Troy Smith.

Seriously??

His play so far has been good enough to be at least a decent back-up on this team.

Let me guess, your still holding out hope for Alex D. Smith??

I would take him as a backup easy. Imagine if he had a decent coordinator.
This, id take alex over Troy with a real OC, wait till next year when troy is still here with a diff oc, and looks worse than carr trying to run the offense.

I think Rubberneck36 is saying he'd take Troy not Alex as a back-up. But I'd take Troy Smith over Alex Smith all day, no questions asked.
We need to turn the page and close the book on Sing, the entire coaching staff (except Tom Rathman) and Alex Smith and the rest of the QB's not named Troy Smith.

Seriously??

His play so far has been good enough to be at least a decent back-up on this team.

This, id take alex over Troy with a real OC, wait till next year when troy is still here with a diff oc, and looks worse than carr trying to run the offense.

I think Rubberneck36 is saying he'd take Troy not Alex as a back-up. But I'd take Troy Smith over Alex Smith all day, no questions asked.

With a good OC there's no way you take Troy over Alex. In the long run you're gonna need a guy who can throw from the pocket.
Originally posted by binary2nd:

Seriously??

With a good OC there's no way you take Troy over Alex. In the long run you're gonna need a guy who can throw from the pocket.

Cosigned.
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame

Seriously??

You mean like this:

Seriously??

You mean like this:

Has to prove he can do it consistently. TB bottled him up in the pocket and he seemed like he couldn't find anyone down field and took multiple sacks because of it.

Seriously??

You mean like this:

1 lucky play...

Seriously??

You mean like this:

Great, one play. And he looked like Nate Davis vs. Tampa.
It's the worst coaching staff in the league which is picked by the worst ownership in the league.

And they play in worst stadium in the league and have the worst qb in the league.

Maybe on the stadium. There is actually worse QB's though. Ours is in the bottom 5 - 10 for sure.

Who's worse ?

Shaun Hill.

I think he's better then our guys but thats just a matter of opinion I guess. Also he is the second string.

Wow did you get drunk on spoiled KoolAid? Hill isn't better than any of our Guys. Our guys are just handcuffed to inept play calling, bad Line and crappy Receiving. Doesn't make them good, but by no means does that mean that Hill is better than any of them. Sadly you can't get past your man crush on the pie thrower.

~Ceadder

btw

That's not what the stats say.

And I still believe that Alex IS a better QB than Rivers. You give Alex a quality play caller and he's pretty good. Of course he doesn't take chances. Cause our HC doesn't let him until we get behind on the scoreboard. His mechanics are superior to Rivers in every way. When he has the chance to plant his front foot he's as accurate. And his arm is just as strong. Even after just about having it knocked off his shoulder.

It's obvious that your judgement of #11 is clouded by our W/L record.

I'm not saying that Alex is the greatest ever. I'm just saying that he's been severely handicapped by inferior coaching, a bad Line and bad Receivers. And look what he's still been able to accomplish in the Red Zone. Oh speaking of Red Zone his stats there are better than Rivers too.

He's gone, let your hatred go. Otherwise it's going to eat at you from the inside out. I can see that it's already doing so.

I never agreed with the firing of Dan Reeves back when Elway was still playing. But one thing is for certain, SOMETIMES a change is necessary. Alex going someplace else is a good thing if he can do like Jeff did and find a capable coaching staff to latch onto. Cause this one is a joke. And I find it incredible that you(and others) act like Alex is the problem. Like you believe that we have superior parts of the whole and cutting the cord with Alex will fix everything. You probably thought the Line would be an Iron Curtain when we picked Iupati and Davis in the draft too.

~Ceadder

This is exactly why the word "Alexcuses" was made.

Who's worse ?

Shaun Hill.

~Ceadder

btw

Hill didn't outperform anyone in Sing's system, he was struggling to get a first down.

His win loss record was better then anyone else on the roster.

I rest my case. W/L record doesn't say anything about how good or bad a QB is. Or don't you remember one Trent Dilfer? The Ravens Super Bowl season wasn't achieved on his arm until the final game of that season.

So stop pounding your chest about Shaun "Pie Thrower" Hill. He's over in Detroit now and what is his W/L record there? Nuff said I think.

~Ceadder

As opposed to Alex's one (1) win here..
I wish our beat writers would just post some of the things we zoners say week in and week out. Does it really take ELEVEN weeks to spell the obvious.

Those little nerds ( Barrows, Maiacco, Kawakami Killion) that call themselves football writers should be canned immediately. Now they talk tough, now they see the problem- STFU. Nedney would b***h slap all four of them together. We don't need cheerleaders, we have plenty of those ugly f**kers already, and they keep their mouths shut. I want the truth and I don't want it after us paying folks already figured it out! WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!
This is supposed to be a coaching thread and you guys are talking about Alex VS. Troy. Who cares who starts for the rest of the season. Or who's better neither is the answer. Hell, put Crabtree or Vernon out there lets see what they got(sarcasm). Every fan knows we need to switch out the coaching and try and draft a franchise QB again. This is probably the most disheartening season I've ever endured. SERIOUSLY!

Seriously??

You mean like this:

Great, one play. And he looked like Nate Davis vs. Tampa.

Because Alexis is the model of consistency.
Originally posted by TheTruth:
I wish our beat writers would just post some of the things we zoners say week in and week out. Does it really take ELEVEN weeks to spell the obvious.

Those little nerds ( Barrows, Maiacco, Kawakami Killion) that call themselves football writers should be canned immediately. Now they talk tough, now they see the problem- STFU. Nedney would b***h slap all four of them together. We don't need cheerleaders, we have plenty of those ugly f**kers already, and they keep their mouths shut. I want the truth and I don't want it after us paying folks already figured it out! WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dude Barrows has been clowning the Singletary Filosophy since week 1 of last season. Maiocco is an unbiased, neutral guy, that's what he does and he's been mighty successful because of that stance. Eric Branch is also really good, we're lucky to have some pretty good beat writers. Don't get made at them because our coaching staff sucks the big one.
Share 49ersWebzone