There are 67 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS. GREEN BAY PACKERS GAMEDAY THREAD (Week 13)

After reading some of Sing's quotes it seems he will continue with his run up the middle belief. I think he is the only person in the league that doesn't realize that the Tards are a horrible team, he was actually encouraged by last night's performance.

Westbrook will not have the same success against GB and Clay is going to destroy the OL, we may even see Carr after Clay takes out Troy and Alex.
Originally posted by Loco49er:
After reading some of Sing's quotes it seems he will continue with his run up the middle belief. I think he is the only person in the league that doesn't realize that the Tards are a horrible team, he was actually encouraged by last night's performance.

Westbrook will not have the same success against GB and Clay is going to destroy the OL, we may even see Carr after Clay takes out Troy and Alex.

What makes it worse is that our solid wins are when we are able to run. What is even more frustrating is that Singletary completely ignores the fact that we also don't win when we are too predictable by running the way he wants. Since we are 4-7, his theory fails more than it works.
we're gunna get demolished
we something in common with Green Bay this year..........

WE BOTH HAVE OUR STARTING RB'S ON IR

Originally posted by Joecool:

What makes it worse is that our solid wins are when we are able to run. What is even more frustrating is that Singletary completely ignores the fact that we also don't win when we are too predictable by running the way he wants. Since we are 4-7, his theory fails more than it works.

Joe,

Take a look at the highlights on NFL.com - particularly Westbrook's 17-yard run. Look how much space is on the LOS between AZ's DT and how far the LBs are standing back. Wow - that's a big run all day against that defensive alignment and will always work. Maybe it's against 3-4, but if I'm Greenbay - and because I have good corners, I bring Matthews up in that gap and dare Smith to beat me with the pass.

[ Edited by NinerGM on Nov 30, 2010 at 12:24:40 ]
Green Bay can not run the ball to save their lives. Get ready for the Aaron Rodgers show.
arse whoopin'.........secondary is going to get torched

[ Edited by VA9erfan on Nov 30, 2010 at 12:26:05 ]
Originally posted by VA9erfan:
arse whoopin'.........secondary is going to get torched

We will shut them down!

Shooot!
Originally posted by NinerGM:
Originally posted by Joecool:

Joe,

Take a look at the highlights on NFL.com - particularly Westbrook's 17-yard run. Look how much space is on the LOS between AZ's DT and how far the LBs are standing back. Wow - that's a big run all day against that defensive alignment and will always work. Maybe it's against 3-4, but if I'm Greenbay - and because I have good corners, I bring Matthews up in that gap and dare Smith to beat me with the pass.

I think we own GB if they give a true 3 down look. I have a feeling they won't and will go 4 down more often. However, without Gore, who knows what they do. They may play max coverage forcing us to make a mistake or test to see if Westbrook can do it again. They will find out that he can and make the necessary adjustments but if they leave 3 down, then we will have success. Then they will put 4 down and we will see our team go in a 3-and-out run-run-pass mode for a few series until we are down. Then we will finally throw the ball.

I see the DEN game all over again with Troy throwing maybe 5 times in the 1st half and then the Singletary praying for Troy to save the day.
mattbarrows The 49ers have elevated safety Chris Maragos, a good special teams performer, to the active roster.

mattbarrows The 49ers released Shane Andrus to make room for RB DeShawn Wynn. No word yet on who was released to make room for Maragos.
Originally posted by valrod33:
mattbarrows The 49ers have elevated safety Chris Maragos, a good special teams performer, to the active roster.

mattbarrows The 49ers released Shane Andrus to make room for RB DeShawn Wynn. No word yet on who was released to make room for Maragos.

Championship

back to back
Originally posted by valrod33:

I always said Maragos would make this years roster. He's going to surprise for sure. Im so rooting for him to make the game day active 45 before the seasons over.

Now he's the best player in the NFL who noone has heard of
Zeigler is now officially done for the year. Kyle Williams may get a shot now. Make the most of it youngblood
Ziegler is done too? It seems like our entire O was decimated with injuries.