LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 186 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS. GREEN BAY PACKERS GAMEDAY THREAD (Week 13)

Shop Find 49ers gear online
We're gonna get the s**t beat out of us lol
Originally posted by DaDivaRecieva15:
We're gonna get the s**t beat out of us lol
with the success the running game had against AZ look for Singletary to get ultra conservative with his play calling. More run run run punt. I hate when we win by running the ball and being successful because all it does it reinforce Singletary's philosophy of just pound the rock and play defense.
Originally posted by socalfan21:
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:
Niners 23 Packers 21

Gore isn't playing... SORRY

No, but Westbrook and Dixon are
Niners 23 Packers 21

yeah they're better than gore
  • ZRF80
Originally posted by backontop:
with the success the running game had against AZ look for Singletary to get ultra conservative with his play calling. More run run run punt. I hate when we win by running the ball and being successful because all it does it reinforce Singletary's philosophy of just pound the rock and play defense.

Yep, this game prob gave Singletary the ultimate hard-on. He's gonna tell MJ to force the running game until we get into FG range, take the 3-0 lead (if we even get a chance), then sit on it.....

I just hope Westbrook can single handedly turn the game around.....I f**king HATE green bay.........HATE.
we gonna get raped
  • ZRF80
Originally posted by sincalfaithful:
Niners 23 Packers 21

Westbrook can play. Im not saying he's better than Gore, but he can hold his own. Im not worried about any drawbacks from Gore not playing....
Originally posted by ZRF80:
Originally posted by backontop:

Yep, this game prob gave Singletary the ultimate hard-on. He's gonna tell MJ to force the running game until we get into FG range, take the 3-0 lead (if we even get a chance), then sit on it.....

I just hope Westbrook can single handedly turn the game around.....I f**king HATE green bay.........HATE.

I can actually see that happening Also look for Clements to get burned at least twice by double moves.
  • Blitz
  • Veteran
Originally posted by smithgdwg:
Originally posted by Blitz:
Originally posted by blunt_probe:
Oh s**t! Gore is out for the season.

f**king s**t

I wouldn't sweat this. We will adjust and run center sneaks up the gut all day. We will not be denied......

Singletary will be all confused this week trying to gameplan.

He won't know what to do without have Gore run up the middle.

I guess he will compensate with more Norris runs and passes to him.

You don't like passing to norris? selfish

True.

Ballerina Norris, I've seen three-legged elephants catch better and with more grace.

Originally posted by ZRF80:
Niners 23 Packers 21

Westbrook can play. Im not saying he's better than Gore, but he can hold his own. Im not worried about any drawbacks from Gore not playing....

i'm worried about westbrook getting concussed
It's on the OL PERIOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We can't expect them to open up holes like they did against the Cards who didn't seem to be trying. However, they have to get some push and stop Matthews in order to have a chance.
Originally posted by Gore_21:
It's on the OL PERIOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We can't expect them to open up holes like they did against the Cards who didn't seem to be trying. However, they have to get some push and stop Matthews in order to have a chance.
  • Chief
  • Veteran
f**k the Packers, we must smash their faces for Frank.
  • Blitz
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Chief:
f**k the Packers, we must smash their faces for Frank.

That's the hot damn spirit. Bastids.
Share 49ersWebzone