There are 91 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS. GREEN BAY PACKERS GAMEDAY THREAD (Week 13)

the Niners still have a roster spot open on the 53 man and now have 3 spots on the PS open too.

I wonder who we will bring in
  • dj43
  • Veteran
Originally posted by valrod33:
mattbarrows The 49ers have elevated safety Chris Maragos, a good special teams performer, to the active roster.

mattbarrows The 49ers released Shane Andrus to make room for RB DeShawn Wynn. No word yet on who was released to make room for Maragos.

Ziegler = IR
Originally posted by dj43:
mattbarrows The 49ers have elevated safety Chris Maragos, a good special teams performer, to the active roster.

mattbarrows The 49ers released Shane Andrus to make room for RB DeShawn Wynn. No word yet on who was released to make room for Maragos.

Ziegler = IR

Zeigler and Gores spots were taken by Wynn and Margos. The niners still have a roster sport open after releasing Andrus.

We also now have 3 spots open on the Practice squad after releasing OT Fulton

Ziegler = IR

Zeigler and Gores spots were taken by Wynn and Margos. The niners still have a roster sport open after releasing Andrus.

I hope we have been scouting the UFL or whatever that league is. Those players should be available now if not soon and there should be some nice finds.
Sucks that gore is gone, but westbrook found, created, and took different holes than what gore would have done on those runs.

Dixon however neeeds a tiny bit of work.
Aaron Rodgers scares the crap out of me.
  • dj43
  • Veteran

Ziegler = IR

I knew those had been released/IR, just not certain of the sequencing.
I think we should start Alex Smith. Odds are we may lose but it would nice to see if he can find it deep inside of him to outplay the QB he will forever be compared with.
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Go, Niners, go!

It can happen!
Originally posted by Joecool:
I think we should start Alex Smith. Odds are we may lose but it would nice to see if he can find it deep inside of him to outplay the QB he will forever be compared with.

Who are you, and what did you do with Joecool?
Do we have to play them?

But seriously, we can do this...

As long as Singletary looks at the film, Westbrook repeats his performance, and Troy Smith goes into God Mode,

We should have a chance.
  • Wodwo
  • Veteran
It's gonna be cold when they play, huh?

That sucks.
Originally posted by SJniner7:
Originally posted by Joecool:

Who are you, and what did you do with Joecool?

It would make for a fun story line.