LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 402 users in the forums

i hate to say it plz packers kick our ass

Shop Find 49ers gear online
If Coach Sing gets fired, it wouldn't make much difference who takes over. The season is done. We're just about playing for draft picks now. Hopefully we can beat out a few teams that will be looking for a QB. Keep Troy Smith, and draft Newton, Luck...somebody!
  • titan
  • Veteran
Sell out! I don't wish for the 49ers to lose to any team, no matter the situation we are in.
no prayers needed. I'm sure that'll happen regardless of you being on your knees or not.
Originally posted by LanceQ:
If Coach Sing gets fired, it wouldn't make much difference who takes over. The season is done. We're just about playing for draft picks now. Hopefully we can beat out a few teams that will be looking for a QB. Keep Troy Smith, and draft Newton, Luck...somebody!

It might not make a difference in turning the season around, but it is always a relief when an anchor dragging you down is cut loose.
Originally posted by global_nomad:
then when sing is still our coach at 3-9 everyone can join the walk out: http://www.49erswebzone.com/forum/thread.php?num=149045

singletary will get fired whether you "walk out" or not
Rodgers has become a good QB because he has been well trained and sat behind a great QB. If the 3-9ers had drafted him he would have been injured or traded by now because he would not have put up with the nonsense. A Smith is a nice guy who does not fight back against stupid coaching decisions. Can you imagine Rodgers being told to just go out and not lose the game? No QB should play with that in mind…it is a losing attitude and Singletary is full of losing ideas. His mea culpa at his press conference reeked of "poor me" it's my fault that everyone else keeps f?@*ing up. "Did I motivate?" "Yes." Did he learn how to coach? No! Madden had it right when he suggested that BM learn to teach and stop yellling.

But I'll never root for the other team!
I'm a lifelong 49er fan but truth be told i could give a F**K if they win another game this season, Packers or whoever. They are so inept from top to bottom it is ridiculous. What i am really concerned about is how badly they will screw up the process of hiring a new coach and so forth. They don't offer up to many glimmers of hope. Wallowing in mediocrity is one thing, wallowing in the cellar? Why waste my time!
Originally posted by darkknight49:
Originally posted by smithgdwg:
The packers are going to demolish us.

I predict 63-3

nah, it'll be close for a couple quarters, then the team will crumble in the second half.

My prediction is that they will use Gore up the middle and Screen passes for Troy until the 4th Quarter when we are down by more than 30 points.

Singletary will send in Alex and then we switch to a spread offense. Alex will throw for 3 touchdowns and then Alex Smith will once again be our savior..........Oh and we still loose the game.
Why ask for it? I'm sure they will anyway.
I'm hoping for a massive, humiliating defeat this Monday night, against the lowly Cardinals. An awesome butt kicking would be stellar.

The worse the defeat, the more public the defeat (national audience on MNF), the more the defeat puts our ownership in a "must-fire" mode (with critics lambasting the Niners the day after), I am all for that. The sooner we dump our coach, and not allow him any chance to squeak by just enough to garner another year, the happier I will be. Nolan seemed to rally just enough year after year, just like a cockroach in a nuclear holocaust, to survive, and I'm tired of the Singletary era.

Until the Niners are technically, mathematically eliminated, we are going to hear the same ridiculous mantra that we still have a chance. I have been chanting for weeks that this team was already dead, and the corpse is rotting in the street.

[ Edited by MadDog49er on Nov 23, 2010 at 10:47:04 ]

If I had a psycopath holding a gun to the back of my head telling me he would pull the trigger if the niners beat the packers.....I would still be hoping we would win.
Share 49ersWebzone