LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 231 users in the forums

i hate to say it plz packers kick our ass

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by smithgdwg:
The packers are going to demolish us.

I predict 63-3

This. With how well the Packers are playing, I'm terrified to see what they will do to the Nines in GB, a place they never play well in.
I smell an upset.

Because depending on how Troy Smith does vs Arizona, he might end up getting benched after another bad performance, then forcing Singletary to switch back to Alex Smith.

It will then set up Alex Smith vs Aaron Rodgers in a epic game where Alex Smith shows what he's learned from watching Troy, being fearless leading the offense.

Niners 41 - Packers 38
Originally posted by horsecore:
Originally posted by smithgdwg:
The packers are going to demolish us.

I predict 63-3

This. With how well the Packers are playing, I'm terrified to see what they will do to the Nines in GB, a place they never play well in.

i want the niners to win every game i expect different
the trend so far for coaches to be fired is having that one game where they just get blown out of the water.

but im not gonna say i want any team to beat us....badly
Naw man, you don't even have to say please. It's just gonna happen.
Originally posted by verb1der:
I smell an upset.

Because depending on how Troy Smith does vs Arizona, he might end up getting benched after another bad performance, then forcing Singletary to switch back to Alex Smith.

It will then set up Alex Smith vs Aaron Rodgers in a epic game where Alex Smith shows what he's learned from watching Troy, being fearless leading the offense.

Niners 41 - Packers 38

your dilusional. The niners are the dumpsters of the nfl. Buffalo may pass us soon. Carolina who we lost to has 1 win. GET IT. one win. This team is a joke. THey will never be any good as long as this managemnt owns the team. Its been how many years now? Has anything changed since jeb took over.He is way over his head. As an owner he should fire dingleberry to save the team and the coach the embarrasment for opening up his piehole. HIs hire and this team is a reflection on jeb as an owner. PATHETIC>You wonder why noone wants to take the reigns as oc or even coach this team when there is a vacancy. I do.
Originally posted by whatawegot:
Originally posted by verb1der:
I smell an upset.

Niners 41 - Packers 38

your dilusional. The niners are the dumpsters of the nfl. Buffalo may pass us soon. Carolina who we lost to has 1 win. GET IT. one win. This team is a joke. THey will never be any good as long as this managemnt owns the team. Its been how many years now? Has anything changed since jeb took over.He is way over his head. As an owner he should fire dingleberry to save the team and the coach the embarrasment for opening up his piehole. HIs hire and this team is a reflection on jeb as an owner. PATHETIC>You wonder why noone wants to take the reigns as oc or even coach this team when there is a vacancy. I do.

C'mon just admit it...deep down inside you know you want it to happen!
If the Packers beat us it will be GOOD MEDICINE so we can rally and win the division!!!!!
  • gage
  • Veteran
Originally posted by BobS:
We will shut down Aaron Rodgers, we will impose our will on the Packers. We will dominate them.

We will put in there mouths.

Originally posted by TonyStarks:
C'mon man.

YOU WANT.......THE PACKERS?

TO DO WHAT?

All I know is I dont want anything with the name packer attatched to it near my ass.

it is so wack that it's come to this.....
Clay Matthews is gonna wreak havoc on us.
Originally posted by DaDivaRecieva15:
Clay Matthews is gonna wreak havoc on us.

Never heard of him.
Share 49ersWebzone