There are 263 users in the forums

Planned walkout - Dec. 12th-- CANCELED

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by Eastcoast49er:
Originally posted by SybErkRimInAL:
found it.

Nice, I think this would be a great statement for the Yorks

heheheheh hahahahha hehehe....YES!!! this would be perfect aaaahahahahah
If were down double digits at half time on Sunday who's leaving?
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Originally posted by global_nomad:

good luck on this, I really want to see it happen
  • Gabie
Never. I don't get to go to many games. If I do score tickets this week I'm staying to the end no matter what.
Originally posted by susweel:

Seriously though it would be great. People need to grow a pair and show the brass our displeasure over the past 7 years, more specifically this year.
Why can't we just come up with a clever sign and have everyone make one? A walkout makes absolutely no sense since a)they got your ticket money and b)they got your parking and likely concessions money! (since I buy a beer right when I get in)...
  • Gabie
Originally posted by jones49:

Seriously though it would be great. People need to grow a pair and show the brass our displeasure over the past 7 years, more specifically this year.
For what? Most of our fans leave @ the 3rd quarter to beat the traffic anyways. So are you going to show you paid hard earned money for a game and left early? What will that prove? That you are mad? We are all mad, but how about supporting the players that are fighting hard with a crappy coaching staff. Stay the whole game and support them!
Originally posted by Gabie:

For what? Most of our fans leave @ the 3rd quarter to beat the traffic anyways. So are you going to show you paid hard earned money for a game and left early? What will that prove? That you are mad? We are all mad, but how about supporting the players that are fighting hard with a crappy coaching staff. Stay the whole game and support them!

I support the players...I just would like to find a good way to show the York's just how fed up we are and that we won't settle with this s**t.

I support the players...I just would like to find a good way to show the York's just how fed up we are and that we won't settle with this s**t.

When the Lions did it b/c they were fed up with Matt Million it got national attention and at the end of the year he was gone. If thousands of people do it, then Jed York will get the message. Make changes or people will stop coming. You got our money this season, but people need to see change if they are going to reup their season tickets.

When the Lions did it b/c they were fed up with Matt Million it got national attention and at the end of the year he was gone. If thousands of people do it, then Jed York will get the message. Make changes or people will stop coming. You got our money this season, but people need to see change if they are going to reup their season tickets.

If the niners are trying to win then i'm staying.. but if Sing pulls out the pop warner game plan then im going back to the tailgate to drink my sorrows away for way cheaper
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:

If the niners are trying to win then i'm staying.. but if Sing pulls out the pop warner game plan then im going back to the tailgate to drink my sorrows away for way cheaper

sounds like a master plan. But pop warner invented the screen pass remember, if we don't do any of those, or obviously can't defend against it maybe we'll be worst than a pop warner game plan.
Singletary is going to be gone at the end of this year, no matter what.

I saw just moon singletary when he is walking in the locker room during halftime.
http://www.facebook.com/home.php?sk=group_162823883752803#!/event.php?eid=108812952522092

join if your are going to be there. Lets show Jed York what the fans have to say in front of his eyes.

Jed doesn't watch game. Busy texting about Playoffs and SUPER BOWL.

Share 49ersWebzone