LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 305 users in the forums

Planned walkout - Dec. 12th-- CANCELED

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by global_nomad:
Originally posted by Grigga2021:
http://www.facebook.com/home.php?sk=group_162823883752803#!/event.php?eid=108812952522092

http://www.facebook.com/home.php?sk=group_162823883752803#!/home.php?sk=group_162823883752803

join if your are going to be there. Lets show Jed York what the fans have to say in front of his eyes.

You people need to support the 49ers. This is so childish.

You people?

Yeah, what do you mean... "you people" ???

WERE GOING TO THE PLAYOFFS! Why would you walk out on a playoff team??
Originally posted by 49erJim:
WERE GOING TO THE PLAYOFFS! Why would you walk out on a playoff team??

we wont be when we're 3-9 before the game starts
Originally posted by darkknight49:
Originally posted by susweel:
How not going to the game at all. An empty stadium from the start would be the ultimate message.

How about making a plan, and executing it (unlike what the team does) and show displeasure right in the presence of the owner?

no. Gotta agree with Susweel. Not going at all would sent the best and most profound message. Honestly, a "walk out" makes no sense to me since you already paid for the tickets and concessions. All you are saying is that I'm willing to pay for poor product, but not willing to watch it.

Easy for me to agree seeing as I live in Toronto and don't own tickets but a complete boycott would definitely put the message across. Another nice touch would be for people to mail thier tickets back to Jed with a big black FIRED! written across the front.

I am and always will be a Niner fan.... but the past 6 years have been hard to watch.

[ Edited by Mookster on Nov 23, 2010 at 12:35:27 ]
How about instead of walking out everybody just start yelling "LOOK AT FILM"
This is the dumbest idea ever. Congratulations. Embarrassing what whiney-ass crybabies this fan base has become.

[ Edited by itlynstalyn on Nov 23, 2010 at 13:22:33 ]
A walk out us just gay, want to send a message...don't show at all.
You guys are doing this wrong, don't go into the stadium till the 2nd. If the game is close or good people wont leave...wont have that issue if you're' not there in the first place.
Originally posted by susweel:
How not going to the game at all. An empty stadium from the start would be the ultimate message.

I think the fans should tailgate all the way through the 1st qrtr, that way just incase the game is close and interesting....I love this idea hopefully the Dorks will get this message.
Originally posted by blizzuntz:
dont buy any beer and food at game

Hit them where it hurts! Sneak your own food in a paper bag, then wear the bag over your head! Two-fer!

Originally posted by GolittaCamper:
Originally posted by blizzuntz:
dont buy any beer and food at game

Hit them where it hurts! Sneak your own food in a paper bag, then wear the bag over your head! Two-fer!

or even better, eat and drink before the game.
this is so stupid, the only message that will resonate is an empty stadium week after week.

a "walk out" LOL
you guys are idiots.

We are here for the players, not the a*****e coaches and owners.

DO NOT WALK OUT ON THIS TEAM.

This is the kind of thing that makes good players leave.

prediction: if the walkout occurs, we will lose vernon davis, frank gore or patrick willis this offseason.
  • evil
  • Veteran
Originally posted by jreff22:
You guys are doing this wrong, don't go into the stadium till the 2nd. If the game is close or good people wont leave...wont have that issue if you're' not there in the first place.

Maybe they should ask Browns fans how that worked out for em...they planned a similar move only they planned not to take their seats until after kickoff and it failed, and these guys are trying to get people to leave mid game ?
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
Originally posted by NinerForLife:
Instead of leaving the stadium (which you can only do once per game) why not stick around have everyone stand and turn their backs on the field every time a certain event happens. A choreographed back turning every time Sing calls a timeout for instance would be classic.

This way everyone could "enjoy" the game and still get their point across.

I would support this 100% before I took part in a walk out. Like every time there is a dive up the middle for no gain, we turn our backs. That's something that's funny and could be effective. Forget leaving.

cosigned. That would be way more effective and doesn't make us look like tools (paper bags) and still allow us to support the players without supporting the coaching.
Share 49ersWebzone