LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 288 users in the forums

Planned walkout - Dec. 12th-- CANCELED

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by Kilgore_Trout:
If you want to send a message, plan a "no show".

The images TV camaras would capture would make national news. You remember how the Nolan Suit thing caught on, and that was a dumb idea. TV pictures are worth a thousand words. If the TV network knows its coming and it is executed it sends a national message. You can at least join it even if you agree that York should be sent some kind of message.
  • Blitz
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Joecool:
It only works if the game is out of hand. Otherwise, you can plan it, but it won't happen if the game is close.

So, in other words...it's going to happen.
Originally posted by global_nomad:
http://www.facebook.com/home.php?sk=group_162823883752803#!/event.php?eid=108812952522092

http://www.facebook.com/home.php?sk=group_162823883752803#!/home.php?sk=group_162823883752803

join if your are going to be there. Lets show Jed York what the fans have to say in front of his eyes.

Do you work for Nike?
why do people make so many excuses? If the TV cameras catch it, then the Yorks will be very embarrassed. Maybe it will be a better idea once we are 3-9 and the Seahawks will be trying to capture the division.
I plan on going and watching the whole game.
Originally posted by jojomellon:
http://www.facebook.com/home.php?sk=group_162823883752803#!/event.php?eid=108812952522092

http://www.facebook.com/home.php?sk=group_162823883752803#!/home.php?sk=group_162823883752803

join if your are going to be there. Lets show Jed York what the fans have to say in front of his eyes.

Do you work for Nike?

nope I'm a school teacher.
Originally posted by SybErkRimInAL:
paper bags would make a bigger statement. Plus, that way you can watch the whole game.

Just stop with the paper bag foolishness. C'mon it's been done before. Nevermind that the New Orleans fans were considered a joke for doing it. Have some imagination for cryin out loud. Remember when people wore suits to the game to stick up for Nolan's choice of wardrobe? I'm not saying to wear suits but c'mon reeaaaally, paper bags?

I like the idea of walking out on the game. Personally I think that the game to plan for is the final home game of the season. I think that everyone should attend and just before kickoff in the 1st quarter, get up and march to the exits. Now THAT is something that will get a message to the owners loud and clear. And it's something that will get everyones support for. By that time with the way things are going there won't be a reason to even play the game.

So this is what I propose. Keep your 9er pride intact and not embarrass yourselves at the same time.

~Ceadder
  • Jiks
God Awful fans you are! You're going to walk out of a game and leave the team behind to show an owner what's up? He's not even on the field! Just stupid to me, and stupid fans. If you're going to do something there is much better things to do than to walk out on players like Gore, WIllis, VD, Crabtree, and such. They are not the reason you are so upset but you're going to make them a reason.

I say support your damn team! F^%& the owners, walking out isn't going to hurt them at all. All it will do will hurt the team. But do as you will
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Joecool:
It only works if the game is out of hand. Otherwise, you can plan it, but it won't happen if the game is close.

If we stick together, it will work. its about time to show the Yorks, we are not taking it anymore.
Originally posted by Ceadderman:
Originally posted by SybErkRimInAL:
paper bags would make a bigger statement. Plus, that way you can watch the whole game.

Just stop with the paper bag foolishness. C'mon it's been done before. Nevermind that the New Orleans fans were considered a joke for doing it. Have some imagination for cryin out loud. Remember when people wore suits to the game to stick up for Nolan's choice of wardrobe? I'm not saying to wear suits but c'mon reeaaaally, paper bags?

I like the idea of walking out on the game. Personally I think that the game to plan for is the final home game of the season. I think that everyone should attend and just before kickoff in the 1st quarter, get up and march to the exits. Now THAT is something that will get a message to the owners loud and clear. And it's something that will get everyones support for. By that time with the way things are going there won't be a reason to even play the game.

So this is what I propose. Keep your 9er pride intact and not embarrass yourselves at the same time.

~Ceadder

fine. I'll have my dog s**t on my head before the game then. cuz that's what the niners do to us every sunday. s**t on our heads.

LOL

Quote:
all participating Faithful are asked to leave the stadium following an Andy Lee punt or turnover.
Originally posted by DaDivaRecieva15:
LOL

Quote:
all participating Faithful are asked to leave the stadium following an Andy Lee punt or turnover.

hahahahaha

there's gonna be a punt early in the 3rd and people are going to start looking around.
someone should rent a plane to fly a banner over the stadium instead...oh, wait...
Originally posted by HessianDud:
someone should rent a plane to fly a banner over the stadium instead...oh, wait...

well that would have to be either Shaj or NineFourNiner.
Originally posted by susweel:
How not going to the game at all. An empty stadium from the start would be the ultimate message.

How about making a plan, and executing it (unlike what the team does) and show displeasure right in the presence of the owner?

no. Gotta agree with Susweel. Not going at all would sent the best and most profound message. Honestly, a "walk out" makes no sense to me since you already paid for the tickets and concessions. All you are saying is that I'm willing to pay for poor product, but not willing to watch it.
Share 49ersWebzone