LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 417 users in the forums

Planned walkout - Dec. 12th-- CANCELED

Shop Find 49ers gear online
this is the stupidest thing ever
Originally posted by smashmouth51:
Ive had season tickets for 15 years and I won't be buying them again in 2011. I stopped going 5 games ago. I have too much to do to waste my time on a team that is BULLSH!T. Life is too short to care about some over paid crybabies who don't care about anything but picking up a paycheck. I'm 14 rows from the field on the Niners side, Who wants my tickets. My daughter is coming home from college next week and wants to go to the last game of the season. That will be it for me.

ill take ur tickets! i could use a seat upgrade as a present to my lady!
Not showing up or walking out makes sense. If you keep accepting what they Yorks give you they will continue to give it to you.
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
Not showing up or walking out makes sense. If you keep accepting what they Yorks give you they will continue to give it to you.

that's the underlying message. When people are worried about the money going to the Yorks, they are off the mark. The idea, be it a good or bad one, is to show the dissatisfaction with the team management and owners.
  • Gabie
If you've every been to a game you would know half of our fans leave at the 3rd quarter to beat the traffic no matter the score. So I doubt a walk out would even be noticed. Stupid idea.

How about stupid the players and show they we care no matter what the coaching staff or management does to mess things up.
Originally posted by global_nomad:
http://www.facebook.com/home.php?sk=group_162823883752803#!/event.php?eid=108812952522092

join if your are going to be there. Lets show Jed York what the fans have to say in front of his eyes.

Why are there so many ideas thrown around?? How about everyone get on the same f**king page so that the protest is unanimous and therefore more significant??? I stopped going to any games early in the season, so I cant participate, but for God-sakes. To everyone who is going to participate, show that our fanbase can come together and be organized, unlike what this organization has put on the field.
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Just pathetic.
what you ought to do is go out and be the loudest damn fan you have ever been. if you hate smith and singletary, i dont care. chant there names as a joke then. put a bag on your head if they keep them around next year.
so are all 12 of you going to walk out?
  • nooj
  • Veteran
Originally posted by modninerfan:
Originally posted by nooj:
Originally posted by Jersey9er:
Please people if your gonna walk out, just dont go to the game. I mean we already know our team is a little f**ked up. But some of us already showed little class with the We Want Carr chant, and we see how that worked out.

Lets not let the nation think 49er fans are totally classless.

What's wrong with chanting for someone who at the time was the second string qb. We didn't sign David Carr. We didn't place him as the primary backup. What are we supposed to do, chant for Nate Davis who's on the practice squad? I'd rather voice my displeasure than just sit there quietly and watch the qb throw the season away. Smith was ultimately benched so the message got through to Singletary. I think niner fans that day showed passion and sent a clear message that this kind of qb buffoonery won't be tolerated.

Smith was benched because troy won a game while Alex was injured, not because a bunch of drunk idiots chanted for Carr

The only thing I noticed that day at the Stick is how retarded our fanbase is... Carr Sucks, Troy sucks and Alex sucks the least.

Smith was benched because he's straight garbage. If he didn't get injured he would've probably gotten benched during the half. And if you don't think a message was sent from the fanbase you're kidding yourself.

Again the fanbase didn't decide to place David Carr as the second string qb. Nuff said.

I won't be leaving
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
I bet the walkout won't even be noticed.
lol "10 attending".

theres bigger walkouts at the end of every quarter from people going to use the bathroom and buy beer.
Hate to break it to you, but this happens every game anyway...
Originally posted by RonMexico:
I won't be leaving

you're gonna have to sooner or later
Share 49ersWebzone