There are 55 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Planned walkout - Dec. 12th-- CANCELED

Canceled!

The fans have spoken, and a walkout is out of the question.

lock thread if necessary.

[ Edited by global_nomad on Dec 12, 2010 at 17:02:46 ]
It only works if the game is out of hand. Otherwise, you can plan it, but it won't happen if the game is close.
How not going to the game at all. An empty stadium from the start would be the ultimate message.
Originally posted by susweel:
How not going to the game at all. An empty stadium from the start would be the ultimate message.

How about making a plan, and executing it (unlike what the team does) and show displeasure right in the presence of the owner?
dont buy any beer and food at game
paper bags would make a bigger statement. Plus, that way you can watch the whole game.
Originally posted by Joecool:
It only works if the game is out of hand. Otherwise, you can plan it, but it won't happen if the game is close.

even if the team is 3-9 at the point?
Good luck, stuff like that usually doesn't work. Also, buying tickets defeats the purpose I suppose.

-9fA
Originally posted by 9erfanAUS:
Good luck, stuff like that usually doesn't work. Also, buying tickets defeats the purpose I suppose.

-9fA

Yah and paying for parking.
Originally posted by 9erfanAUS:
Good luck, stuff like that usually doesn't work. Also, buying tickets defeats the purpose I suppose.

-9fA

well for season ticket holders who have already spent money before seeing the product this is one way to make a statement.
That requires paying for the full ticket. You don't get a 50% refund for leaving at halftime. As long as the Yorks get your money, they don't give a sh*t what you do during the game.
I am so curious to see how many fans actually show up with bags on their heads on Monday night football! What a bonanza!!!
Originally posted by amir_tn80:
That requires paying for the full ticket. You don't get a 50% refund for leaving at halftime. As long as the Yorks get your money, they don't give a sh*t what you do during the game.

normally that would be true, but York already has my money so I might as well make a statement right? Plus York is sensitive to the way fans feel, that's why Jimmy Raye was fired after the KC game.
If you want to send a message, plan a "no show".
Search Podcast Draft Forum Commentary News Shop Home