LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 219 users in the forums

Planned walkout - Dec. 12th-- CANCELED

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Canceled!

The fans have spoken, and a walkout is out of the question.

lock thread if necessary.

[ Edited by global_nomad on Dec 12, 2010 at 17:02:46 ]
It only works if the game is out of hand. Otherwise, you can plan it, but it won't happen if the game is close.
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
How not going to the game at all. An empty stadium from the start would be the ultimate message.
Originally posted by susweel:
How not going to the game at all. An empty stadium from the start would be the ultimate message.

How about making a plan, and executing it (unlike what the team does) and show displeasure right in the presence of the owner?
dont buy any beer and food at game
paper bags would make a bigger statement. Plus, that way you can watch the whole game.
Originally posted by Joecool:
It only works if the game is out of hand. Otherwise, you can plan it, but it won't happen if the game is close.

even if the team is 3-9 at the point?
Good luck, stuff like that usually doesn't work. Also, buying tickets defeats the purpose I suppose.

-9fA
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Originally posted by 9erfanAUS:
Good luck, stuff like that usually doesn't work. Also, buying tickets defeats the purpose I suppose.

-9fA

Yah and paying for parking.
Originally posted by 9erfanAUS:

-9fA

well for season ticket holders who have already spent money before seeing the product this is one way to make a statement.

That requires paying for the full ticket. You don't get a 50% refund for leaving at halftime. As long as the Yorks get your money, they don't give a sh*t what you do during the game.
I am so curious to see how many fans actually show up with bags on their heads on Monday night football! What a bonanza!!!
Originally posted by amir_tn80:
That requires paying for the full ticket. You don't get a 50% refund for leaving at halftime. As long as the Yorks get your money, they don't give a sh*t what you do during the game.

normally that would be true, but York already has my money so I might as well make a statement right? Plus York is sensitive to the way fans feel, that's why Jimmy Raye was fired after the KC game.
If you want to send a message, plan a "no show".
Share 49ersWebzone