There are 178 users in the forums

lol .....lmfao..chesseus... we still have a shot at the playoffs

Shop Find 49ers gear online
We make the playoffs, our opponents will be utterly confused and stifled on how s**tty our game-planning is so we will end up winning a few games
Originally posted by JerryRice1848:
We make the playoffs, our opponents will be utterly confused and stifled on how s**tty our game-planning is so we will end up winning a few games

kinda like the giants pitching this year;

Fastball for a strike, curveball - foul, a pitch over everyones head, fastball call strike three.
This team's not making the playoffs...they won't win in St. Louis next Sunday. Case closed. They'll be lucky to beat a bad 'Zona team in the season finale at home.
Originally posted by CorvaNinerFan:
This team's not making the playoffs...they won't win in St. Louis next Sunday. Case closed. They'll be lucky to beat a bad 'Zona team in the season finale at home.

we will win both games.
I'm praying to god we lose our next 2 games. The race I care about is all about draft position! Go Niners!!!
  • okdkid
  • Veteran

______

We will destroy Arizona by 30 points. They are, by far, the worst team in the league. They are the worst team the NFL has seen in a few years.
Originally posted by MILFS:

we will win both games.

If troy smith starts we wont, the tape is out.

WE beat ARIZona no matter what, my only fear is STL in STL, because they took us down the the wire AT HOME, because we let a rookie carve up our secondary.
nobody wants to win this division,next weeks game will end in a tie that will force the rams to win it.
Originally posted by txniner2:
nobody wants to win this division,next weeks game will end in a tie that will force the rams to win it.

I wish it could end with all 4 teams at 7-9.
slow death

Trust me on this. We'll win out and make the playoffs, thus giving the Yorks a reason to keep Sing.

And thus the suck continues.
true
Originally posted by area49:
Trust me on this. We'll win out and make the playoffs, thus giving the Yorks a reason to keep Sing.

i dont know how many timesi posted this

earlier in the year dont remember the link and i dont have it but their was an article saying 49ers have to win 2 playoff games to keep sing
Originally posted by 49ersalldaway126:
Originally posted by area49:

i dont know how many timesi posted this

earlier in the year dont remember the link and i dont have it but their was an article saying 49ers have to win 2 playoff games to keep sing

You really trust the YORKS? No sports writer in the world can predict what they'll do.

Trust me, in order to save money due to the lockout, they'll hold off on hiring a new guy for one year and just stick with Sing.
Did the rams just totally look bad today or what?
Share 49ersWebzone