Originally posted by TonyStarks:
Seahawks 5 5 0 L1
Rams 4 6 0 L2
Cardinals 3 7 0 L5
49ers 3 7 0 L1

LOL!!!! Love the video!

Subtitled.

3:23 in the video lmfao.

Its even funnier when you know what they are talking about!!!!!
Originally posted by ninerlifer:
Originally posted by AllTimeGreat:
Originally posted by greywolf447:
Seahawks 5 5 0 L1
Rams 4 6 0 L2
Cardinals 3 7 0 L5
49ers 3 7 0 L1

LOL!!!! Love the video!

Subtitled.

3:23 in the video lmfao.

Its even funnier when you know what they are talking about!!!!!

what an a*****e lol. that was hella f**ked up but still very funny
Can you imagine the Steelers or Patriots in this division? They could put their 3rd stringers for every divisional game and go 6-0.
playoffs? Are you kidding me? Playoffs?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qwq7BYOnDrM&playnext=1&list=PL87E17E596B10586D&index=1
lmao at the video hahahah
Originally posted by 49erWill:

It's just time. I don't care who you are, this video speaks.
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
We still have a shot, but I highly doubt we'll make it. After this past Sunday's loss, I can't see us beating the Packers, which would put us at 4-8 (I'm counting on beating the Cards), beating the Chargers or even beating St. Louis at home. I think we finish at 6-10 or 7-9.
Originally posted by Kolohe:
We still have a shot, but I highly doubt we'll make it. After this past Sunday's loss, I can't see us beating the Packers, which would put us at 4-8 (I'm counting on beating the Cards), beating the Chargers or even beating St. Louis at home. I think we finish at 6-10 or 7-9.

I would rather not beat the Tards. Whoever loses this game most likely gets a better QB in the draft, since both teams need franchise QBs. We suck and this game will be basically be the NFL's version of the Cripple Fight episode of South park, so it's not like we have any real shot of making the playoffs. Get real, we'd need to go 6-0 and Seattle to go 3-3 to have a real shot since they own the tie breaker. That'd put us at 9-7 and them at 8-8 which they'll most likely get. There's no way we're beating GB, a streaky chargers team in SD, and STL in STL either. At best we're looking at a 3-3 finish and a 6-10 season, which gets us nowhere. Lets just f**king tank and have a shot at some top prospects, either a QB or a surefire star like AJ Green or Patrick Peterson, so we can rebuild this thing and start being a good team again.
  • Axl49
  • Veteran
Seahawks 5 5 0 L1
Rams 4 6 0 L2
Cardinals 3 7 0 L5
49ers 3 7 0 L1

I love that video when i first discovered omg pissed myself now me and my cousins alwasy quote it lol

Worst division in pro football.... EVER.
  • Shemp
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by mrbusinessman499:
Originally posted by CrankDatCrabtree:
Originally posted by TheTruth:
That is amazing. Translator please!!!

That s**t was funny hahahahahah

OMG that was funny!!!!

Edit - I just looked up this Erik Hartman guy and apparently this video was all just some European version of a SNL skit that everyone thinks is real. Damn, I wish I didn't look it up, that took all the enjoyment from this clip away for me.

[ Edited by Shaj on Nov 23, 2010 at 09:08:31 ]
Originally posted by Shaj:
Originally posted by mrbusinessman499:
Originally posted by CrankDatCrabtree:
Originally posted by TheTruth:
That is amazing. Translator please!!!

That s**t was funny hahahahahah

OMG that was funny!!!!

Describes the NFC West pretty well!
Originally posted by WillistheWall:
Originally posted by Kolohe:

I would rather not beat the Tards. Whoever loses this game most likely gets a better QB in the draft, since both teams need franchise QBs. We suck and this game will be basically be the NFL's version of the Cripple Fight episode of South park, so it's not like we have any real shot of making the playoffs. Get real, we'd need to go 6-0 and Seattle to go 3-3 to have a real shot since they own the tie breaker. That'd put us at 9-7 and them at 8-8 which they'll most likely get. There's no way we're beating GB, a streaky chargers team in SD, and STL in STL either. At best we're looking at a 3-3 finish and a 6-10 season, which gets us nowhere. Lets just f**king tank and have a shot at some top prospects, either a QB or a surefire star like AJ Green or Patrick Peterson, so we can rebuild this thing and start being a good team again.

Who the hell is supposed to get him the ball?
Mathematically, yes, we have a shot.

That being said, I don't care now. Whooopie! We made the playoff at 7-9 or better yet, 6-10!

Hook me up!

I guess the only comfort and solace I have is knowing that even if we do make it (yea, right), Singletary will not be here next year.

The one team we had to beat was TB at home. GB and SD are away and we don't do well at GB at all. On top of that, we still have to go to AZ AND StL.

Given how we played at home this last week....Yea! Good luck with that!

Share 49ersWebzone