There are 182 users in the forums

lol .....lmfao..chesseus... we still have a shot at the playoffs

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Uh...not really. Of the remaining games on the schedule, I can only point to the two 'Zona games as probable wins. We should beat Seattle...but as long as Hasselbeck's still standing, he'll most likely pick our secondary apart. So, I'm predicting a 5-11 finish...6-10 would be best case scenario. Not even sniffing the playoffs...don't be fooled by the mediocrity of the NFC West...we're not even that good.
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
the league should be embarrassed to send a team from the nfc west to the playoffs
For real...I think best record will be 8-8...that really is embarrassing.
  • Tombo
  • Veteran
Originally posted by AllTimeGreat:
Originally posted by greywolf447:
Originally posted by TonyStarks:
Seahawks 5 5 0 L1
Rams 4 6 0 L2
Cardinals 3 7 0 L5
49ers 3 7 0 L1

LOL!!!! Love the video!

Subtitled.

3:23 in the video lmfao.
My throat hurt a little from that horrible game experience yesterday, now it hurts worse from laughing hysterically while watching this video. Does that make me a bad person?
Season is over! I'm done getting my hopes up only to be s**t on the very next game! This team is a joke and cant win under Singletary. Did you guys see the postgame show where McDonald shrugged his shoulders in disbelief of how ignorant Sing was?? How does this guy not know what the f**k is going on during the actual game?? If I hear "I have to look at the film" just one more time... one more time!!!
some lucky NFC West team is going to have the honor of getting their asses destroyed in the playoffs. Could it be us
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Originally posted by danimal:
some lucky NFC West team is going to have the honor of getting their asses destroyed in the playoffs. Could it be us

Winning the NFC west = winning the special olympics
We'll do our embarrassing during the regular season...so we won't have the opportunity to do it in the playoffs.
This playoff talk has to stop. I'm tired of hearing it. I'm afraid of the outcome if we actually made it and played against an elite team on national tv
I spent many years listening to all the haters who said the Niners always made the playoffs because of our weak division. Well this season the NFC West has outdone itself. I cannot make any valid arguments.

Originally posted by backontop:
we can't even win a game and people are talking about winning the division?
  • Blitz
  • Veteran
It's a Monty Python skit, the one were the knight has his legs, arms and finally his head chopped off and yet he is still proclaiming in defiance to his opponent (who is riding off into the sunset by now): "Come back here you p***y, your done! I am still the best! I will still win!"

Yeah, that's how bad it has gotten: no arms, legs, head chopped off and bleeding everywhere but NOOOOOOO ....."We are still in it!"

It's a f**king Monty Python skit, I am telling you, people have lost their minds, hilarious.

[ Edited by Blitz on Nov 22, 2010 at 13:50:35 ]
Originally posted by Blitz:
It's a Monty Python skit, the one were the knight has his legs, arms and finally his head chopped off and yet he is still proclaiming in defiance to his opponent (who is riding off into the sunset by now): "Come back here you p***y, your done! I am still the best! I will still win!"

Yeah, that's how bad it has gotten: no arms, legs, head chopped off and bleeding everywhere but NOOOOOOO ....."We are still in it!"

It's a f**king Monty Python skit, I am telling you, people have lost their minds, hilarious.

The sad thing is that you're right.
Originally posted by TonyStarks:
Seahawks 5 5 0 L1
Rams 4 6 0 L2
Cardinals 3 7 0 L5
49ers 3 7 0 L1

Tony this video made me cry laughing. Thanks man I hadnt done that in awhile. Made my morning
  • Blitz
  • Veteran
Originally posted by blunt_probe:
Originally posted by Blitz:

The sad thing is that you're right.

Well done sir!

Share 49ersWebzone