LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 274 users in the forums

Does Today's game make you..........

Shop Find 49ers gear online

Does Today's game make you..........

I don't know about you, but I think that it is fair to say that Alex had his chance as our starter and now it is Troy's turn to show us what he can do. I doubt that Sing will bench him, but if he does I think it would hurt Troy's confidence. There is not mutch you can do when you are being sacked 5 times and being rushed on nearly every time you drop back to pass. It also does not help when you get absolutely nothing on the ground(Troy was our leading rusher with 45 yards) and when you do get time your receivers cannot get open.
Originally posted by BleedRandG:
I don't know about you, but I think that it is fair to say that Alex had his chance as our starter and now it is Troy's turn to show us what he can do. I doubt that Sing will bench him, but if he does I think it would hurt Troy's confidence. There is not mutch you can do when you are being sacked 5 times and being rushed on nearly every time you drop back to pass. It also does not help when you get absolutely nothing on the ground(Troy was our leading rusher with 45 yards) and when you do get time your receivers cannot get open.

there's already a thread about this

[ Edited by sincalfaithful on Nov 21, 2010 at 22:56:56 ]
Troy Smith.
I never want to see Alex Smith under center AGAIN!!!!!!!!!! Troy may have had a bad day, but that is no f**king reason to change back to Alex! Alex has had how many bad games??
I want the Blacksmith.
Originally posted by Norcal9erfan:
I never want to see Alex Smith under center AGAIN!!!!!!!!!! Troy may have had a bad day, but that is no f**king reason to change back to Alex! Alex has had how many bad games??

A lot!
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
I want the Blacksmith.

You want this guy to be the QB? I'm not sure how well he can pick up our "complicated" offense, but he does look like he has one hell of a beard.
  • ZRF80
The Alex Smith era is over in SF. There's nothing more the team will accomplish by giving him another shot.....except to see him play a few good games, and convince the masses that he is the "one" that deserves another year or 2 to prove himself.

Lets move on from this ugly mass named Sing and Alex. We need to rebuild, and it starts by getting rid of these guys. Let Troy play to see if he can be the number 2 or 3 guy next season....
David Carr.

If we are going to lose anyways, might as well lose in style.
Originally posted by smithgdwg:
David Carr.

Style? I would rather we had no one behind the Center than Carr. He truly is finished.

Start supporting a new team because even with all of the garbage that Minnesota is going through, at least they have a chance. Our games are so anemic to watch I went to my daughters cheer competition instead, and sure enough we layed another egg! I swear to god I am done watching this team with Singletary as their coach. Done!
Originally posted by English:
Originally posted by smithgdwg:
David Carr.

Style? I would rather we had no one behind the Center than Carr. He truly is finished.

Style being, getting completely embarrassed.
Share 49ersWebzone