LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 249 users in the forums

6-8, tied for first-place after week 15?

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by nickbradley:
Originally posted by m_brockalexander:
Enough with this eternal optimist bulls**t, nick. It is so ridiculous and sad.

Yes -- all hope is lost --- lets all slit our wrists so we don't have to watch anymore.

Let me ask you a serious question.....If they actually win this division, what does it prove? This team would only embarrass itself if they made the playoffs.

I am sick and tired of supporting a mediocre product with a horrible coach at the helm. All the optimism for the rest of this season is a waste of time. The last six weeks of the season are an extended training camp and try out for next year. Let's hope the Yorks finally see the light and get someone else to run this team and make it competitive once again.

Yes -- all hope is lost --- lets all slit our wrists so we don't have to watch anymore.

Let me ask you a serious question.....If they actually win this division, what does it prove? This team would only embarrass itself if they made the playoffs.

I am sick and tired of supporting a mediocre product with a horrible coach at the helm. All the optimism for the rest of this season is a waste of time. The last six weeks of the season are an extended training camp and try out for next year. Let's hope the Yorks finally see the light and get someone else to run this team and make it competitive once again.

So unless we're ready for a super bowl, there's no point in making the playoffs?
Originally posted by bigmike55:
Originally posted by bigmike55:
6-8! hell yeah!! LET'S DO IT!

we could even lose to SD AND GB and still win the div at 7-9 with tie-breakers -- would just have to win all our remaining divisional games.

F it, why stop there!

We could go 5-11 and win the division if all the other NFC teams lose every single game the rest of the way. It can happen! Believe it!

First 5-11 team to make it to the playoffs! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

I gave a realistic scenario, 5-11 is not realistic.

LOL lets be the 1st 6-10 team to make playoffs.

So unless we're ready for a super bowl, there's no point in making the playoffs?

If we make the playoffs, then there is a chance that Singletary keeps his job. If Singletary keeps his job, this organization is sunk. He doesn't have the coaching ability to bring this team back to respectability. His personnel decisions aren't very good either. Many are hoping for his and the team's epic fail this year, so the Niners can have a brighter future. That is the truth.
Originally posted by ozanter:
LOL lets be the 1st 6-10 team to make playoffs.

The best 6-10 team in NFL history.
I don't want to watch this team for an extra week. Wish the season was already over
Give it a rest...its over man. 6-10 at best.
We CAN do it!

We beat AZ and SEA, win vs GB or SD.

SEA loses to KC, beats CAR, loses to SF, loses to ATL.

your kidding me right. ANother rah rah zoner that works in tandem with a rah rah coach. Why would you even want this team to make the playoffs. You want more false hope. Wanna run the table and believe that our coaching staff is good enuf for another year. We are a 6-10 team this year at best. I actually hope we win 4. Its now all about managment to get rid of all the trash. THe coach, talent evaluaters, scouts(nice job on anthony davis and rachael)defensive coordinator, qbs, receivers, dbs, dfensive line. should i continue. This team is an embarrasment. But ok and lets win the division at a 7-9 record. Let someone else win the division. We would get killed .THe only advantage of winning is for this pathetic ownership group to actually make some playoff money from ticket sales. No thank you.
I wish I could get amnesia so I could forget that I love this stupid ass team.

NFL should seriously step in and ban the NFC West from a playoff spot. This division is downright putrid. Only thing holding teams in this division from 0-16 is playing against each other. The four teams got outscored 49-120 today.
Originally posted by JerryRice1848:
We win the division at 7-9 I'll

Ok I'll play along, lets say we do go 7-9 and make the playoffs. would we still fire Sing? Lets just say the other teams shoot themselves in the foot and we make it to the Championship game or better. Does coach sing get a pink slip? I mean as a fan what should we actually be routing for? Most of us understand Coach Sing doesn't know how to OUTCOACH a paper bag and does NOT need to be the coach anymore.
unlike the '03-'05 teams, this roster isn't terrible. there a reason it was over-hyped. but it was also poorly coached, lacked a true franchise qb, competent oline, and capable corners. that said i'm gonna watch every stinkin niner game til the last coz thats it's just what i do. but f*ck the mathmatics - a winning season is done j
Originally posted by niners94:
GTFO! Give up, it's over! We don't have the leadership to get us there.

do fans of the other 31 teams act like this??? Is it just us? Is this why other teams think niner fans are a bunch of pansies, eating brie and drinking wine at tail-gate parties?

Keep on believing then...they just give me no hope. We lost to the damn Panthers for god's sake!
Originally posted by TheTruth:
I don't want to watch this team for an extra week. Wish the season was already over

You wouldn't want to see the Niners go into Green Bay or Philadelphia in January?
Share 49ersWebzone