There are 65 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Football Gameplan's 2010 Week 11 Preview Video - 49ers vs Bucs

Good Afternoon 49ers Fans!! Good Luck this Week!!

Em
Originally posted by EmDiggy:

Good Afternoon 49ers Fans!! Good Luck this Week!!

Em

I like the breakdown. You speak very fast though (Or I listen slow). I'm sure you have a lot to say in a small amount of time, but it would be better if you didn't sound rushed. Also, it might help if you read a script as opposed to just an outline. It might cut down on some of the redundancies.
I hate how people are always telling people what to do on this website.....That was nice work. Stated the facts.
Originally posted by Grigga2021:
I hate how people are always telling people what to do on this website.....That was nice work. Stated the facts.

He's from Oakland bro....what you expect?
Dont worry about it Emory, Your doing a great job, keep up the work, and keep posting them.

-Jay
Originally posted by NINERSWINTHEWEST:

He's from Oakland bro....what you expect?

That's right MF, we Boss Ballers out here!

Besides in previous posts he solicited our advice. I'm trying to do him a favor.

[ Edited by Oakland-Niner on Nov 17, 2010 at 14:08:33 ]
shhhhh I like your analysis but dont give them any tips to gameplan against us...

jk dog
Member Milestone: This is post number 1,800 for verb1der.
I like these videos, but we are not the Frisco 49ers!
  • gage
  • Veteran
Good analysis! You obviously do better homework than alot of the mainstream analysts do. I especially like your pick!

Keep 'em coming!
Thanks Guys!! Here's the thing.. You guys have been in every game, so It's not hard to pick you guys to win in every matchup.. You have the 2 main ingredients that you need: 1. Strong Running Game 2. Strong Defense

I really do have to slooooow down the delivery

you're just mad because we told you your rap songs suck
good work dude, very professional and like someone else said, it sounds like you do your homework better than most big time analysts.
Great job. Quality information along with quality presentation. Keep doing your thing!
Originally posted by hubbyt:
Great job. Quality information along with quality presentation. Keep doing your thing!