LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 303 users in the forums

Niners vs Rams on NFL replay

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • obx49
  • Veteran

Over 18 minutes of highlights of the Rams game. Enjoy!
Nice speech by Troy at the end. Kid shows leadership and humility at the same time.
Originally posted by teeohh:
how can I watch this? Does the nfl put this stuff on itunes, they should, more money for their greedy asses
how can I watch this? Does the nfl put this stuff on itunes, they should, more money for their greedy asses

you can buy nfl games on itunes
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
I wanted to watch this last night but the wife was saying "why you wonna watch a game you already watched" (in a super nagging voice)
Originally posted by susweel:
I wanted to watch this last night but the wife was saying "why you wonna watch a game you already watched" (in a super nagging voice)

That's too bad.

We went to our friends who just had a baby and I cooked them dinner. We had shots of Casadores, glasses of Downtown brown, my carnitas, rice and beans. We watched the game partially while going out to celebrate prop 19 and the ladies goo goo ga gaaing over the baby.

Well needless to say, I didn't get to watch it in its entirety. Wifey and I went home to an empty house, gotta the freak on, and she said, "Go back in the living rm to watch your game honey. I'm happy and going nitey nite."

Now that's all money right there! Man, I love my wife! Going to get her some flowers, cook her dinner, and rock her world again.

Least I could do.

• susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Originally posted by ninertico:

That's too bad.

We went to our friends who just had a baby and I cooked them dinner. We had shots of Casadores, glasses of Downtown brown, my carnitas, rice and beans. We watched the game partially while going out to celebrate prop 19 and the ladies goo goo ga gaaing over the baby.

Well needless to say, I didn't get to watch it in its entirety. Wifey and I went home to an empty house, gotta the freak on, and she said, "Go back in the living rm to watch your game honey. I'm happy and going nitey nite."

Now that's all money right there! Man, I love my wife! Going to get her some flowers, cook her dinner, and rock her world again.

Least I could do.

Forget the wife, how about me and you go out on a date.

That's too bad.

Least I could do.

You buy, I put out. Simple as that. I'm easy....very easy.

Wait, won't Val be jealous?
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal

That's too bad.

Least I could do.

You buy, I put out. Simple as that. I'm easy....very easy.

Wait, won't Val be jealous?

Yah he is the jealous type.

Originally posted by valrod33:

the replay isn't on there, I want to see it
Originally posted by valrod33:

the replay isn't on there, I want to see it

Lies!

I only see highlights and Americas game?
Originally posted by obx49:

Over 18 minutes of highlights of the Rams game. Enjoy!

Share 49ersWebzone