LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 302 users in the forums

Niners vs Rams on NFL replay

Shop Find 49ers gear online
where can i watch this online
" I like this boy, I like willie beamen (SP)" -Willis
P-Willie mic'd up! On the bottom of the main video, there are more videos, click on the one with Willis.

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/blog/shutdown_corner/post/Video-Haynesworth-giving-up-on-play-defined-Red?urn=nfl-286282
Originally posted by sincalfaithful:

And our lame behinds call him the "Troy Smith Trolley"??? wtf?
the speech Troy Smith gave after the game gave me goosebumps
Originally posted by DaDivaRecieva15:
P-Willie mic'd up! On the bottom of the main video, there are more videos, click on the one with Willis.

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/blog/shutdown_corner/post/Video-Haynesworth-giving-up-on-play-defined-Red?urn=nfl-286282

What the F man? I clicked on the link and all I got was Tiki Barber doggin the Niners. Saying Smith is just a simple scrambling QB and doesn't do things nearly as good as people think. Then he went on to quote our problem on 3 downs like it was Smiths fault. I dont even think that homo watched the games.

Tiki, please explain the Qb rating.

[ Edited by Oakland-Niner on Nov 17, 2010 at 18:46:44 ]
Originally posted by Oakland-Niner:
Originally posted by DaDivaRecieva15:

What the F man? I clicked on the link and all I got was Tiki Barber doggin the Niners. Saying Smith is just a simple scrambling QB and doesn't do things nearly as good as people think. Then he went on to quote our problem on 3 downs like it was Smiths fault. I dont even think that homo watched the games.

ya.... the same guy that quit on his team and then bashed his former QB and HC in front of america....... only to watch them win the superbowl without him.
  • fly15
  • Veteran
Troy looks awesome, I'm sure more wins are coming...
A. Davis should be in the sideline with Alex
I saw myself when Troy Smith was leaving lol

Im the one in all white with the girl in all black in front of me
Originally posted by sincalfaithful:

LOL, tko coined that. I think it's hilarious they call him that, it says a lot of what they think about him.

I don't know how many holds that LT got away with in total but he had the old neck tie on LaBoy pretty good this game. 2 on their final drive of regulation alone.

We might actually have our 3-4 edge rusher...who knows, we may even benefit from it if the refs called half as many fu**ing holds on the opposition as they call on us. Denver got away with a bunch of em last game too.
Originally posted by solidg2000:
I saw myself when Troy Smith was leaving lol

Im the one in all white with the girl in all black in front of me

LOL Thats pretty crazy bro!
how can I watch this? Does the nfl put this stuff on itunes, they should, more money for their greedy asses
Originally posted by NatralBrnThrila:
I don't know how many holds that LT got away with in total but he had the old neck tie on LaBoy pretty good this game. 2 on their final drive of regulation alone.

We might actually have our 3-4 edge rusher...who knows, we may even benefit from it if the refs called half as many fu**ing holds on the opposition as they call on us. Denver got away with a bunch of em last game too.

you can blame Singletary's belittling of the refs for the non calls. Sorry but if I am a ref and a coach is constantly screaming at me because he is a fricken retard and doesn't know the rules, then I'm not calling s**t on the other team.

Holding? what holding
PI? nahh it was a friendly nudge
Oh you think you got a TD huh? Holding!!!!
Originally posted by TheGoldDiggerrrr:
Originally posted by leebert81:
We're on NFL replay!

Has that even happened this year? We're definitely moving in the right direction. I'm sick of seeing the eagles...

LB

Still think we need more speed to fully use troy smiths arm like the eagles do with vick. We don't have a big fast wr, someone to compliment Crabtree and do what he can't which is stretch the field, aka DJackson for the eagles who can take full advantage of vicks arm. Troy smith has amazing arm power i would like to get the most we can out of it.

we do have vernon davis though which somehow offsets the need for a fast wide receiver with a fast tight end. but i digress, it would be nice to add a burner.
Share 49ersWebzone