There are 223 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS. ARIZONA CARDINALS GAMEDAY THREAD (Week 12)

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • dmax
  • Veteran
Originally posted by susweel:
If we get completely pwnd on MNF do you think coach Sing gets canned right away ???

hopefully..and manusky with him
If we get completely pwnd on MNF do you think coach Sing gets canned right away ???

they would have to
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Originally posted by DaDivaRecieva15:

This is what i'm hoping for.

Yah me to in a sick sort of way. But once the game starts then I cant help but to cheer for a win.
  • Otter
  • Veteran
Originally posted by valrod33:

they would have to

Why?

Don't get me wrong, I want Singletary gone. I'm actually getting excited for the offseason and our coaching hire. The Yorks, even if they can't figure it out themselves, have to be seeing the production on the field and reading the papers and KNOW they need to get Gruden or Harbaugh.

Is it weird that I'm excited for teh offseason to come?
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Originally posted by Otter:

they would have to

Why?

Don't get me wrong, I want Singletary gone. I'm actually getting excited for the offseason and our coaching hire. The Yorks, even if they can't figure it out themselves, have to be seeing the production on the field and reading the papers and KNOW they need to get Gruden or Harbaugh.

I feel the same way. Lately our off seasons are more entertaining then our seasons.

they would have to

Why?

I feel the same way. Lately our off seasons are more entertaining then our seasons.

Agreed! But then I start realizing how long the offseason is and missing watching 49ers football. I even started watching baseball, and that's bad...

they would have to

Why?

feel y'all but realistically sing gets the boot either way which a new hc begins (if not already) i'd imagine a candidate would want to know theres SOME quality and competitive players on this roster rather than seeing the whole damn team lay down. we need a legit new coach so if you're on this team u finish out as strong as u can and make him coming here appealing as possible. besides...real niner fans do not EVER wish for losses.
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Originally posted by craigyboy:

they would have to

Why?

feel y'all but realistically sing gets the boot either way which a new hc begins (if not already) i'd imagine a candidate would want to know theres SOME quality and competitive players on this roster rather than seeing the whole damn team lay down. we need a legit new coach so if you're on this team u finish out as strong as u can and make him coming here appealing as possible. besides...real niner fans do not EVER wish for losses.

I believe the opposite I think REAL fans do wish for losses sometimes because they care so much. REAL fans look to the future and what it might bring to us. Sometimes you have to lose small battles to ultimately win the big war.
This should be a Monday night worth getting excited about, but i can't help but prepare myself for the worst. I don't think we can overlook anybody and knowing this coaching staff we will do just enough to stay in the game and if we're lucky to win it by a field goal.
I want a new HC just as much as the next die hard, but losing always gets me so pi**ed off, no matter what. I hope the bay area writers start pushing the evelope and it lights a fire under the management to take a long look at the MNF booth during pre, half and post game commentary.
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Go, Niners, go!

Originally posted by DaDivaRecieva15:

This is what i'm hoping for.

Yah me to in a sick sort of way. But once the game starts then I cant help but to cheer for a win.
7-9 for the division starts Monday!!!!
  • mayo49
  • Veteran

they would have to

No, Jed won't fire Sing no matter what the record is. Jed loves him too much.

Maybe, it's hard to tell. I don't think that there are any potential future HCs on this coaching staff, so there isn't really anybody to give a test run.

-9fA
I hate to be the one to say this again but if Seattle and st Louis lose to KC and Denver we could be one game out of first place with a win over Arizona.
Share 49ersWebzone