LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 274 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS. ARIZONA CARDINALS GAMEDAY THREAD (Week 12)

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • DRnSFw
  • BlessUp
Originally posted by SybErkRimInAL:
what a f**king joke of a MNF game. It'll probably get the lowest ratings for MNF EVER!

are you still gonna watch it?
  • Blitz
  • Veteran
Originally posted by NinerGod:
Originally posted by Blitz:
I'm excited about next week. No, really, I am. A Monday night game against a division rival on primetime television. I think Dingle puts the game back in Mike Johnson's hands and they air it out with our major playmakers putting up big numbers. Its going to be flashy and hard hitting and will remind us how great this team can be.

Then the following week we will all be brought back down to Earth, but I'm all for a temporary high after yesterday's debacle.

Going forward are ya?

No sense living in the past. I mourned yesterday and today is a new day. Zoners mourn until the following game so I'm just getting a jump start on the optimism.

Yes, i see the approach your taking has benefits.

Sort of like it's always a good idea to have a new girlfriend before you go dumping the old one, it make's the grieving a hell of a lot easier.
Originally posted by sincalfaithful:
no we'll be blown out because fitz will eat our secondary. we'll make anderson look like a superstar. our team will quit midway through the 2nd quarter when we're down 14-0

Good. All the more reason to pass, pass, pass!

lol, were we not down 21-0 in the 3rd and we still ran ran ran!?
Please.

I want reruns of "Heidi" or "The Sound of Music" to "accidentally" pre-empt the MNF game.

Hell, I won't t even mind a rerun of "Titanic" or "Ishtar."
Originally posted by DRnSFw:
what a f**king joke of a MNF game. It'll probably get the lowest ratings for MNF EVER!

are you still gonna watch it?

U KNOW THIS!!!!

actually its quite appropriate. SNF and MNF swapped roles years ago. MNF is the joke game of the week, they finally realized that Monday Night is when all the casual fans watch the NFL. These people have no idea how horrible these teams are. Most of the people watching tonight probably think it is Steve Young vs. Aeneas Williams.

Great games on MNF was a waste. SNF is when most of the educated fans tune in
This is a playoff game!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'm not ready to post. I'm looking at film.

• Blitz
  • Veteran
Oh crap. You mean we are going to be making more film for Singletary to look at?

Losing is one thing, but planning to lose is a whole new level, and not knowing how you lost is even a higher level about that! *barf*
If we are losing to the cards after the first half sing should be fired LIVE @ halftime.
we are a horrible team but we are better than the Cards. We should win

7-3 final score
Originally posted by valrod33:
we are a horrible team but we are better than the Cards. We should win

7-3 final score

Nah, 2-0, let the awesomeness begin!!!!

I am just curious now on how the players will respond to this, not the coaches. Will they try to make a supposed statement by not playing well for their HC or are they going to snap out of it and make it a game.

This is going to get interesting fast. If we lay a goose egg, I believe Jed will fire Singletary. If we win, well, we win and he stays another week.

I just don't want to be an embarrassment.
LETS GO CARDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[ Edited by SybErkRimInAL on Nov 22, 2010 at 10:26:44 ]
Share 49ersWebzone