There are 56 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS. TAMPA BAY BUCCANEERS GAMEDAY THREAD (Week 11)

Blount has been beasting and that f**ker turned us down. I hope Willis kills that b***h.
Originally posted by tohara3:
Originally posted by WestCoast:

hola mamita

Nice!

Her name is Megan... She was also in a direct TV ad coming out of the kitchen sink with a some guacamole for the dude

Now back to the game. I believe that the Bucs are horrible against the run, 31st as a matter of fact. I believe we will see so much more Gore in this game. If we can eat some clock and keep Freeman and Co. off the field, we should win this game.

If we can just cut down on our penalties now, we would do so much better!
  • SFGem
  • Veteran
i think Troy Smith makes our offense look scary to the opposing defense.

so im confident we will put some points up next week againt tampa. im just concerned that our defense does it's job and holds their o. i haven't watched tampa this year but i think troy gives us a chance to win in every game the rest of the season.
yes. Teams are suddenly going to have to defend us as a passing team. WTF!@!!!!???
Originally posted by SFGem:

so im confident we will put some points up next week againt tampa. im just concerned that our defense does it's job and holds their o. i haven't watched tampa this year but i think troy gives us a chance to win in every game the rest of the season.

This, Big Time!!!

Imagine looking at film being a CB knowing that you better bring your A game or you are going to get a passed zipped right infront or behind you in a split second if you relax. They can say Troy will "take chances" and they will have a chance to get an INT, but they also better look at how accurate he is on his passes and the talent, yes, the talent he is throwing to.

If he continues this, then no longer can teams load the box on us. NEVER!

This means Gore will see some nice gains.
CLE 14 @ TB 17
TB 20 @ CAR 7
PIT 38 @ TB 13 Final
TB 24 @ CIN 21
NO 31 @ TB 6
STL 17 @ TB 18
TB 38 @ ARI 35
TB 21 @ ATL 27
CAR 16 @ TB 31

look at the losses they've had, to teams with winning records, wins have been by 3 over the browns, 3 over the bengals, 1 over the clams, 3 over the cards, to name a few, i'm not impressed and honestly think if we dont commit as many penalties and stay away from turnovers we got this. Charlie Batch torched them because their start safety is suspended for the rest of the year for gettin high
Originally posted by mryan1004:
CLE 14 @ TB 17
TB 20 @ CAR 7
PIT 38 @ TB 13 Final
TB 24 @ CIN 21
NO 31 @ TB 6
STL 17 @ TB 18
TB 38 @ ARI 35
TB 21 @ ATL 27
CAR 16 @ TB 31

look at the losses they've had, to teams with winning records, wins have been by 3 over the browns, 3 over the bengals, 1 over the clams, 3 over the cards, to name a few, i'm not impressed and honestly think if we dont commit as many penalties and stay away from turnovers we got this. Charlie Batch torched them because their start safety is suspended for the rest of the year for gettin high

the only thing that scares me about tampa is when they go play action. freeman has a great arm and can easily throw it over goldson's dumbass
We got this, you don't come this far to lose, I like Sing and i hope he stays, but we need a GM or something to mold him and give him some insight on tactics and etc.... he should take a course this off season at Football U or something
Originally posted by Joecool:
Originally posted by SFGem:

This, Big Time!!!

Imagine looking at film being a CB knowing that you better bring your A game or you are going to get a passed zipped right infront or behind you in a split second if you relax. They can say Troy will "take chances" and they will have a chance to get an INT, but they also better look at how accurate he is on his passes and the talent, yes, the talent he is throwing to.

If he continues this, then no longer can teams load the box on us. NEVER!

This means Gore will see some nice gains.

Jesus...how much kool aid have you had today
If I could find a picture/video of George Lopez saying "I GOT THIS!!!"...
Originally posted by 228niner:
We got this, you don't come this far to lose, I like Sing and i hope he stays, but we need a GM or something to mold him and give him some insight on tactics and etc.... he should take a course this off season at Football U or something

lol
Originally posted by WestCoast:
Originally posted by mryan1004:
CLE 14 @ TB 17
TB 20 @ CAR 7
PIT 38 @ TB 13 Final
TB 24 @ CIN 21
NO 31 @ TB 6
STL 17 @ TB 18
TB 38 @ ARI 35
TB 21 @ ATL 27
CAR 16 @ TB 31

the only thing that scares me about tampa is when they go play action. freeman has a great arm and can easily throw it over goldson's dumbass

Yup Yup. One more thing Freeman is very clutch. Most of his wins are come from behind in the 4th Quarter. Few weeks ago I saw his stats on the 4th Quarter which is pretty good. We better be leading at least 2 td's in the 4th or our prevent D will give them the game.
  • SFGem
  • Veteran
Troy Smith is starting. i just read it on sfgate.
Niners 27 Bucs 17
Originally posted by Goldson38:
Niners 27 Bucs 17

only if you dont let RBs go right by you and actually do something in pass protection!