There are 234 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS. TAMPA BAY BUCCANEERS GAMEDAY THREAD (Week 11)

Shop Find 49ers gear online
***SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS. TAMPA BAY BUCCANEERS GAMEDAY THREAD (Week 11)***

Please, post all the game day happenings here. ALL reactions and observations from the game go here. However, if you have something like an end of quarter analysis thread you would like to post go ahead and make it it's own thread. Please make sure someone didn't beat you to it before you post it.

All threads that are posted out of the game day thread will be deleted and the user may be warned. In the cases where it is appropriate to merge threads (like if an injury happens and everyone reports it at the same time) we will do so.

If you want a more interactive experience please check the live chat:
http://49erswebzone.com/chat.shtml

INFO: When? Sunday, November 21, 2010

Where? San Francisco (Game broadcast: FOX)

When? 1:05 pm PST 4:05 pm EST
This will be merged with the Gameday thread....

So, Sing let Mike Johnson rule the show this week.

Jed? Are you there?

Anyway, if you're Johnson, how do you gameplan for Troy Smith vs. Tampa next week?
Originally posted by NinerGod:
So, Sing let Mike Johnson rule the show this week.

Jed? Are you there?

Anyway, if you're Johnson, how do you gameplan for Troy Smith vs. Tampa next week?

A lot more delanie walker
Blount vs. Willis should be epic.
Originally posted by global_nomad:

Blount I think we can handle.

It's Freeman vs our secondary that scares me.....
I like the explosive plays that Troy Smith offers. Big game! Getting to 4-6 puts us right back into the NFC race.

Too bad the Seahawks won. But I guess the Cardinals are not good. Hopefully the Saints can beat them in New Orleans next week.
Huge test, but at least it's at home.
Originally posted by TheFunkyChicken:
Originally posted by global_nomad:

Blount I think we can handle.

It's Freeman vs our secondary that scares me.....

I don't know Blount is running better than Steve Jackson and Bennie Wells IMO. If it weren't for Bradford he would be up for Rookie of the year.
Can't wait for this game next weekend! Should be a great test for our team

we really didnt get Ted Ginn the ball today
I expect this game to be very similar to the STL game. It will be hard-fought points and very likely be a close game. I felt good energy today in the stadium and if we can keep that vibe, we may get some help from the 12th man in SF... hopefully we win!
the O-line has to perform. But the offense as a whole is playing with confidence and swagger and it just feels like they will get better every week. But this will be a test.
Another must win.

Cannot make a run at the division with a loss here.
Originally posted by Frisco69ers:
we really didnt get Ted Ginn the ball today

Ziegler has taken over the number 3 spot
Share 49ersWebzone