There are 154 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Will Patrick Willis have an INT this season?

Will Patrick Willis have an INT this season?

Holy crap I didn't realize Willis does not have one interception! I know he is not a guy who racks up too many picks, but through 9 weeks this season he has 0. Do you guys think he will get one? And if so what week? I say he gets his first against Bradford when he tries to check the ball down.
Willis leads by example
Lee Hammer says Yes.
  • Wodwo
  • Veteran
Originally posted by ApatheticIAm:
I say he gets his first against Bradford when he tries to check the ball down.

I don't know if he'll get one this season, so I didn't vote.

I will say that if they really study the film, I could see your scenario being truth.

Did you know that Bradford is last (32nd) in yards per attempt (5.7)? (NFL.com - must have 14 attempts per game to be ranked)
I say we see this again this Sunday:

Originally posted by Wodwo:
Originally posted by ApatheticIAm:
I say he gets his first against Bradford when he tries to check the ball down.

I don't know if he'll get one this season, so I didn't vote.

I will say that if they really study the film, I could see your scenario being truth.

Did you know that Bradford is last (32nd) in yards per attempt (5.7)? (NFL.com - must have 14 attempts per game to be ranked)

You must decide!
It'd be nice if he gets one. Turnovers are ALWAYS good.

But the primary responsibility of a MLB is tackling. Anything else is just extra. I'm sure he'll get a pick though.
I hope so but I dont care because he is the man!!! Make tackles, lead the D, everything else is gravy
he also doesn't have a sack yet does he?
First post baby...P whilly will have one this week vs the rams watch
nope, he is getting game planned against thats why he doesnt make plays this year
Originally posted by Artley:
he also doesn't have a sack yet does he?
I think he only has one sack this season. Patrick Willis will get a int this Sunday, I can feel it!
the real question is will willis come back to form??
they just know how to shut willis down. Opposition coaches doing their job. What we need is others to step up. With Willis getting the attention that should leave a few more gaps for others on the D to execute their assignment.

Other have to step up and maintain. When they do the opposition have someone else to worry about, thats all Willis needs.