There are 202 users in the forums

Barbeiri Destroying singletary on NBC, VD didn't back up his HC

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Was pretty freaking hilarious. Ralph was s**tting all over singletary... Has no experience to be a head coach, has never even been a coordinator, just done a terrible job. All VD said was singleary's like a father figure to him and players still listen. Lol.

VD probably agrees with Ralph.

Btw this was on NBC sports Sunday, VD was guest host and they were talking with Ralph.
good, i hope more people tear into this fool
I wonder if Vernon is mad at sing for some reason, or he agrees? Usually he would have Sing's back for sure.

edit: btw is there a link??
[ Edited by WillistheWall on Nov 7, 2010 at 9:48 PM ]
  • okdkid
  • Veteran
It is no secret that we have many problems, coaching chief among them. I really don't see the point of having another tired, played out verbal tirade over it. We get it.
Vernon Davis is one of the true bright spots on this team. We saw what he could do with a quarter back like Alex Smith and Shaun Hill. He's a leader too.
It was just really, really funny. Ralph was going at singletary like a speed punching bag, and wasn't holding any shots. If VD had any passion about his coach he would have said stfu
Originally posted by Method:
It was just really, really funny. Ralph was going at singletary like a speed punching bag, and wasn't holding any shots. If VD had any passion about his coach he would have said stfu

...and then got fined by the nfl for not being politically correct
Originally posted by Method:

Is there any link? I want to see it.
I need a laugh. Please, give me a link if you can.

Singletary is getting clowned left and right because he's an idiot who couldn't outcoach a dirt clod.
wow simply amazing lol......gotta love 49er fans

Originally posted by Natewillis2252:

yeah its embarassing. I guarantee its not half as bad as thread starter acts like it is, but people are so giddy to see another grown man get insulted you have to wonder whats happenin in their world.
Originally posted by PlasmaHero:

yeah its embarassing. I guarantee its not half as bad as thread starter acts like it is, but people are so giddy to see another grown man get insulted you have to wonder whats happenin in their world.

dude, he is coaching our team to a 2-6 record, probably en route to a 5-6 win season.

I dont want him to get insulted, i dont want him to get embarrassed, i dont want him to die, i dont want him to be sad, i just him to get fired so we can start winning games. That is it. how is this so hard to figure out?
Originally posted by DynastyChile:

dude, he is coaching our team to a 2-6 record, probably en route to a 5-6 win season.

I dont want him to get insulted, i dont want him to get embarrassed, i dont want him to die, i dont want him to be sad, i just him to get fired so we can start winning games. That is it. how is this so hard to figure out?

why do fans think its as simple as "We have a bad record, so our coach must suck" Is that easier than rewatching the games and pinpointing the problems?
Originally posted by DynastyChile:

why do fans think its as simple as "We have a bad record, so our coach must suck" Is that easier than rewatching the games and pinpointing the problems?

But we already did that and decided he WAS the problem.
I seen the interview and VD actually looked pissed off at Ralph...
Share 49ersWebzone