There are 234 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

HAve you heard Singletary admit any fault?

HAve you heard Singletary admit any fault?

http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/blogs/ninerinsider/detail?entry_id=76441

He's got a point but, in those games lost, he was a bad coach too.
Didn't he admit that droping his pants wasn't the best idea, and that it was wrong of him to not shake hands after the Aints game
dont care, he is gone after this season
I think he said he was wrong for not shaking Mike Smith's hand after the game.
Damn, Kevin Lynch just pwned Sing.
hes been a perfect coach, whats there to admit to?
Originally posted by valrod33:
dont care, he is gone after this season
Not yet he's still looking at the film
Not really. He never takes responsibility for anything. I can't wait until this guy is gone. He's irritating.
Originally posted by BETTERDAYZ9ERS:

Beat me to it.
Originally posted by Norcal9erfan:
Originally posted by BETTERDAYZ9ERS:

Beat me to it.

^
Originally posted by LambdaChi49:
Not really. He never takes responsibility for anything. I can't wait until this guy is gone. He's irritating.

cosigned I hate him.
he wasn't on any of the film he looked at.
There where games where he acted like it was all the player's fault and then others he said it was the coaching staff and his fault as well. Problem is though he turned out to be Nolan part 2 because Nolan wouldn't admit mistakes. And when he did he didn't fix them. They are so stubborn that they'd rather go down sinking than change their ways and stay afloat long enough for help to arrive. And it's fine if that's the way they want to do things but it sucks that they are bringing the team down with them.
[ Edited by Gore_21 on Nov 5, 2010 at 5:39 PM ]
All of this negetive criticizm of our head coach really makes me laugh......................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................