LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 294 users in the forums

Good stuff from Troy and Sing

Shop Find 49ers gear online
We have 2 weeks of angst until we get to see Troy Smith again.

Originally posted by fly15:
Originally posted by D_Niner:
Originally posted by susweel:
You guys are setting yourself up for a big let down with Troy. I know he may seem like new shiny toy compared to the old beat up broke down one.

Yup; but, as a fan I'm enjoying having a decent QB. If even for only one game...

at least its not same old Alex...

True dat...

Hey, what ever happened to your "That's Fly" entourage?
  • fly15
  • Veteran
Originally posted by backontop:
Originally posted by backontop:
Originally posted by unst4bl3:
You guys are setting yourself up for a big let down with Troy. I know he may seem like new shiny toy compared to the old beat up broke down one.

This, if he comes out and throws 4 picks in the first Q then you guys will call for Carr again......

WE WANT CARR, WE WANT CARR!

time to say good bye Alex....

It's been time to say goodbye for a few weeks now. The only difference is now (for now) we have a QB who has shown to be a better option. But this thread isn't about Alex so please do not turn this into another Alex Smith thread. We have enough of those that you can cry and complain in.

• fly15
  • Veteran

Yup; but, as a fan I'm enjoying having a decent QB. If even for only one game...

at least its not same old Alex...

True dat...

Hey, what ever happened to your "That's Fly" entourage?

I dont know, those guys just vanished, and one in particular is no longer with us

Wich is why i say it is too early to say he is a good QB
Originally posted by BleedRandG:

Wich is why i say it is too early to say he is a good QB

Too early to say he is even worse than what we have as well.

but you can say the broncos are better then the Panthers
Troy had 3 days to get prepared to play. with the bye week I think you will see the OC give Troy more freedom. BTW I am going to that game! So I hope to god he gives a good performance!
  • BobS
  • Veteran
The thing I liked the best was Troy's mobility in the pocket, there still is nothing I like about Dingletary.
Originally posted by binary2nd:
The next Montana.

Montana can only dream of the numbers Troy will put up. He has Joe's ice viens, Mannings smarts, S. Young's accuracy, Vick's mobility, Marino's arm, Big Ben's strength and the genius of B.Walsh. Book it!
[ Edited by Oakland-Niner on Nov 3, 2010 at 7:53 PM ]
Originally posted by BobS:
The thing I liked the best was Troy's mobility in the pocket, there still is nothing I like about Dingletary.

I think that, back when we hired Bill Walsh, we struck "lightning in a bottle", one of those things that just happens sometimes, like hooking up with the best-looking girl at the dance. Now a complete turn-around can happen with a HC, QB, DC, OC or owners but at this point that is our quickest chance of a change in fortune: play the roulette wheel, NFL style. I just feel sorry for stalwarts like PWillis and FGore who exert all on every single play, so if TSmith is that spark, let it be. If not, Spin The Wheel!
Troy is our new Shaun Hill.

What is this statement based on? I could see if the guy didnt have the talent, but this just sounds like hater talk to me, care to back up that statement?
Originally posted by Oakland-Niner:
Originally posted by binary2nd:
The next Montana.

Montana can only dream of the numbers Troy will put up. He has Joe's ice viens, Mannings smarts, S. Young's accuracy, Vick's mobility, Marino's arm, Big Ben's strength and the genius of B.Walsh. Book it!

Sarcasm at its finest, but you are soooo funny though
2 weeks to see if troy is the real deal
Share 49ersWebzone