LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 419 users in the forums

Against the Rams, the 49ers are due....

Shop Find 49ers gear online

Against the Rams, the 49ers are due....

Na man we always whoop on the rams and the cards. It's the seahawks that gives us problems for some damn reason.
Originally posted by BleedRednGold:
Na man we always whoop on the rams and the cards. It's the seahawks that gives us problems for some damn reason.

It's because they have all of our ex players and our previous GM
Originally posted by D_Niner:
Originally posted by ninersrule4:
Originally posted by ninersrule4:
I just want to see us put 30pts up for ounce

LOL at my spelling

LOL 30 per ounce, that must be some good isht...

$30 an ounce is dirt tho
Singletary and his coaching staff have been consistently out-coached by teams coming off a bye. Mike Smith and the Atlanta Falcons staff exposed Singletary as a novice in 2009. Both the Niners and the Rams have a bye this week.

While I would love to see an old-faskioned blow-out of the "Sorry-A$$ Rams", I actually expect nothing from this Niner coaching staff. If some no-name QB from Carolina can carve-up the Niners, imagine what an accurate Bradford will do, with 2 weeks to prepare.

Look for individual player battles to find some measure of satisfaction in wtaching this game, but don't expect to anything to be "due" on a tream-wide level. Sad, but it has come to this.
I'll put down that a player will suffer an season-ending injury. We have been very, very, very lucky thus far in 2010, but eventually a starter is going to go down during the season for the rest of 2010.

In that we have been extremely fortunate to not have lost any Opening Day Starters for the season due to injury, and only had a couple guys out for any time at all, our overall record is a gigantic disappointment.

Knock on wood, but the law of averages is going to catch up with us soon.
Originally posted by MadDog49er:
I'll put down that a player will suffer an season-ending injury. We have been very, very, very lucky thus far in 2010, but eventually a starter is going to go down during the season for the rest of 2010.

In that we have been extremely fortunate to not have lost any Opening Day Starters for the season due to injury, and only had a couple guys out for any time at all, our overall record is a gigantic disappointment.

Heitman?
Originally posted by MadDog49er:

Wow maddog --- Staley (not technically season ending, but pretty close).

Now, can you please predict a 7-0 run for the rest of the regular season?

[ Edited by Lobo49er on Nov 17, 2010 at 12:51:23 ]
Guess this Thread is Past-Due... Hahahaha

Kidding
I just watched NFL replay. The Rams were doing a whole lot of holding that was not called...a whole lot. It was not sneaky grabbing the jersey low stuff, it was more arm wrapped around the neck of the 9er defensive linemen.
Originally posted by joebbadass:
I just watched NFL replay. The Rams were doing a whole lot of holding that was not called...a whole lot. It was not sneaky grabbing the jersey low stuff, it was more arm wrapped around the neck of the 9er defensive linemen.

Yup. I pointed it out in another thread. This s**t happens every freaking weak to us.

The refs were really riding our ass in that game, it seems as if they enjoy making an example of us to the rest of the NFL (or making low-market games more interesting), but we overcame and won it thankfully.
Originally posted by SnakePlissken:

The refs were really riding our ass in that game, it seems as if they enjoy making an example of us to the rest of the NFL (or making low-market games more interesting), but we overcame and won it thankfully.

But I don't mind too much since they gave us that questionable PI call in OT. Still, I'd like to see the refs call holding more on our opponents from here on out. Justin Smith gets held like atleast 5 times a game! And Laboy is also up there, whenever he's on the field..
  • mod
  • Veteran
I believe justin smith was being held on that 70 yard bomb to B. Lloyd as well... I was screaming it at the top of my lungs but all the british people were too excited to see a big play.
Share 49ersWebzone