LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 262 users in the forums

Against the Rams, the 49ers are due....

Shop Find 49ers gear online

Against the Rams, the 49ers are due....

Originally posted by area49:
Originally posted by FourNine49:
Just think. LA's future team will be playing against LA's old team!

Don't you dare!!!!

What? What' with this resentment of LA?

Honestly, I feel like a lot of the people who think the 49ers shouldn't play in LA are like the people who are against gay marriage because "it should only be between a man and a woman because it's always been that way".

You dont remove a team thats had a long history here. Do you think fans in cleveland were happy when the browns moved away? You think they didnt show any resentments?

Don't you dare!!!!

Honestly, I feel like a lot of the people who think the 49ers shouldn't play in LA are like the people who are against gay marriage because "it should only be between a man and a woman because it's always been that way".

That's apples and oranges.

Nothing against LA, I actually love it there, but the Niners moving to LA means that I won't be able to go to as many games.
Originally posted by ads_2006:

Don't you dare!!!!

You dont remove a team thats had a long history here. Do you think fans in cleveland were happy when the browns moved away? You think they didnt show any resentments?

Don't waste your time. I think we should all know by now that he's just a troll living in LA that wishes he could go to home games.
Originally posted by D_Niner:
Originally posted by ninersrule4:
I just want to see us put 30pts up for ounce

LOL at my spelling

LOL 30 per ounce, that must be some good isht...

I'd say bad Ish !
I hope all of these choices happen, i believe we will win!!!

GO NINERS!!!
  • 8to80
I said pick-6. I think we can contain Jackson forcing Bradford to make some poor decisions. I would say not to take the Rams too lightly. They are a MUCH better team than they were last year. They don't have their top 3 receivers, but Bradford is still making things happen. They beat the Redskins, Chargers, Seahawks, & Panthers. We lost to both the Seahawks and Panthers, remember? I have faith that we can win. Just not that blind faith that some of you have. Remember, they are 4-4, and we're 2-6. Yes, we had a tougher schedule. But the fact remains. I think it is going to be a tough game. If T. Smith has another 100+ QB rating day, we won't have any worries.

Don't you dare!!!!

f**k LA and all of their teams. if the niners move to LA im not gonna follow them anymore.
Originally posted by hondakillerzx:

Don't you dare!!!!

f**k LA and all of their teams. if the niners move to LA im not gonna follow them anymore.

See, again, this sounds eerily familiar to "f**k those f****ts".
Originally posted by elguapo:
The rams as we know are not good...they have had an easy schedule and still have to play the saints and atl and many other games. I think they will lose at least six of the next eight. We also smoked them what sixty five to three in two games last year????? Yes i know they are better but not a whole lot. I think willis will get an int because bradford checks down and throws short almost every pass look at his numbers. This is a win for the niners

Hilarious, HEY WAKE UP!! The Rams have more wins than us and a much better QB and dare i say head coach, etc. Unless Troy turns out to be an actual savior..

There will be tears in beers at the Stick after the Rams make the Niners look like they don't know what they are doing. Oh wait, that's pretty much true. You guys are funny, one win and we are back on top..

So let's see Bradford's specialty so far seems to be near perfect deep balls for big gains and with pretty good protection up front. I haven't seen a lot about short check-downs. I forget, just how good is our secondary? You know, the one that overruns plays to make big hits as Sing dictates..

Count dem chickens before they hatch, will ya..
Originally posted by chico49erfan:
Win or lose CAN I GET A PICK 6!

Ray Mac had a pick six in carolina

BTW. I´m afraid of teh bye week in the past few years allways when teh niners had more time to prepare they got beat badly, looked outcoached, overmatched, and sloppy.

Originally posted by JeuSF49:
Originally posted by chico49erfan:
Win or lose CAN I GET A PICK 6!

Ray Mac had a pick six in carolina

BTW. I´m afraid of teh bye week in the past few years allways when teh niners had more time to prepare they got beat badly, looked outcoached, overmatched, and sloppy.

Sadly, this sounds all too familiar even without a Bye week.. know what I mean?

edit ~ Well there were a number of close losses, so maybe the ; out coached/sloppy for sure applies..
[ Edited by Bali-Niner on Nov 4, 2010 at 4:40 AM ]
Niners will lose........count on it..........Rams are playing better football.......Niners will play as usual not to lose and put the onus on the defense.....who in turn will give up massive yards to S. Jackson coupled with S. Bradford picking apart the secondary as Manusky rushes only four and plays soft coverage behind it.

24-10 Rams
Originally posted by hondakillerzx:

Don't you dare!!!!

Awwww, another poor disgruntled sac kings or warriors fan, sorry the lakers had to stump a mud hole in your A$$es, but that was years ago, get over it, we dont hate nor cal (in fact most of people down here were rooting for the giants in the ws), but the LA hatred is uncessesary, please dont be mad because the giants are the bay area's only relevant team, its not LA's fault they suck.
Originally posted by VA9erfan:
Niners will lose........count on it..........Rams are playing better football.......Niners will play as usual not to lose and put the onus on the defense.....who in turn will give up massive yards to S. Jackson coupled with S. Bradford picking apart the secondary as Manusky rushes only four and plays soft coverage behind it.

24-10 Rams

You can stuff this one back into the magical crystal ball you pulled it out of, sorry but I couldnt disagree more, nut again, no real points here, just hater talk, if you could predict the outcome of games so well you could be a millionaire by the end of the season if you went to vegas, especially this season with all the parody, but naw, even if we do lose, it wont happen the way you predict
I just want to see us put 30pts up for ounce

how about 40+ points? it's been 106 straight games....
Share 49ersWebzone