LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 213 users in the forums

Cool Smith Stat

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Justin Smith stat that is.... Sunday he made his 153 consecutive start Thats a big number for any player in the NFL, and its the most by an DL in the league.

Props to him and his streak

If this has been discussed this b***h up
[ Edited by ninersrule4 on Nov 3, 2010 at 1:27 PM ]
Wow, that is cool, and pretty amazing. Definitely one of the most underrated players in the league.
finally a Smith we all like!
Pfffft. A. Smith has more INTs than that!

But really, congrats to him. Looks like we'll need to have more helicopter rides when FA starts.
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Originally posted by Rubberneck36:
finally a Smith we all like!
  • Wodwo
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Macas:
Definitely one of the most underrated players in the league.

THIS!
Awesome stuff! Dude is a stud!
He has been held in at least three games where there was no obvious holding call....around the neck grabbing his jersey wow...this frustrates me. Also are we the only team in the league not to get a roughing the passer penalty. El guapo notices all
  • Wodwo
  • Veteran
Originally posted by elguapo:
He has been held in at least three games where there was no obvious holding call....around the neck grabbing his jersey wow...this frustrates me. Also are we the only team in the league not to get a roughing the passer penalty. El guapo notices all

The dude gets triple teamed and still makes plays.

Goodell sent a memo to the refs to ignore holding calls on Smith. He's doing it for the safety of every QB we play.
Originally posted by elguapo:

Its amazing that the refs dont call those holdings on him, he gets hold in every single pass play, but the thing that amazes me the most is that he never ever complains to the damn ref, actually if he would do it, the refs would start to blow the damn whistle.

• boast
  • Hella Fame
Justincuses.....oh wait. nvrmnd.
Somebody needs to get Justin Smith a bigger jersey, I'm tired of seeing him wear these half jerseys that show his belly.
Originally posted by verb1der:
Somebody needs to get Justin Smith a bigger jersey, I'm tired of seeing him wear these half jerseys that show his belly.

its so O linemen cant grab him and hold. J Smith is the 2nd best player on defense, behind only pat willis.
The cowboy will always be in beast mode every snap of the game.
if he gets hurt i blame you
Share 49ersWebzone