Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • hb123
  • Veteran
Originally posted by MILFS:
Originally posted by hb123:
Originally posted by phatbutskinny:

yeeee buddy

they should have this at candle stick

THIS. we should have it every home game.

It could be our version of the Terrible Towels.

genius huh?

Originally posted by NickV:
Originally posted by EarlThomas:
Originally posted by chico49erfan:
Is there any wallpaper high quality pictures from the game available? It will look sweet as my desktop background

I'm questioning your username.

why?

Are you a Seahawk fan?

No? where would you get that idea

wow that is just disgusting, just because my name is earl thomas does not mean that i should get bombarded with all this seahawk stuff
awesome pics!!!

Spence got hops!!!
awesome pictures thanks for sharing them!!!
Originally posted by NickV:
Is there any wallpaper high quality pictures from the game available? It will look sweet as my desktop background

I'm questioning your username.

why?

Are you a Seahawk fan?

No? where would you get that idea

wow that is just disgusting, just because my name is earl thomas does not mean that i should get bombarded with all this seahawk stuff

HAHA what are the chances?

Hello Niners Fans

As you can guess from the username I am a Jets fan but went along to the game last night with my mate that's a long time niners fan and sometimes posts on this board.

I uploaded a short clip of the Niners coming out onto the pitch in relatively high def (select at the bottom of the click to change to 720) on youtube - sorry its a bit shaky in places.

It was definelty a niners biased crowd even though most were fans of other teams, it was cool to see NFL fans from all over the country in one spot.

I have some other clips but they were mostly of the Broncos scoring or doing well as the 4th quarter action was all at the opposite end of the pitch to me

Enjoy - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DHmbP60F6SI

edit: sorry the usual [url] or [youtube] tags dont seem to work here?
[ Edited by Jetsuk on Nov 1, 2010 at 6:52 AM ]
NFL should fine Crabtree for putting his junk on display..........again.
Originally posted by SybErkRimInAL:
NFL should fine Crabtree for putting his junk on display..........again.

did you see his "wet" stain on his crotch area, i wonder what he play he pissed himself on?

Originally posted by SnakePlissken:
These pics are probably the most epic I've seen all season.

I second that, I hope you Dont mind sir, but I saved quite a few of your pics and will put them on my desktop background. What a great game that was.

Boy this pic says it all! Said it before and will say it again, Moxie!!! This kid has it in droves!

Go get it Delaine!!!!!
Watching the highlights of this game magnifies what A.Smith has been lacking all along. T.Smith had only been practicing with the 1st team for 3 DAYS!!! Yet he's out there making things happen.
Originally posted by SybErkRimInAL:
Watching the highlights of this game magnifies what A.Smith has been lacking all along. T.Smith had only been practicing with the 1st team for 3 DAYS!!! Yet he's out there making things happen.

Exactly! Troy trusted Delaine to go get it so he hucked it down there a la Farve. Oh, look! A Catch!

Beautiful one at that. Troy brings another dimension we have sorely lacked.
Originally posted by phatbutskinny:

yeeee buddy

We should adopt this and do it at the Stick!
Share 49ersWebzone