There are 72 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Let's Give Our Players a Hand

It's pretty amazing to think that despite or completely poor game planning and management that we've been in almost every game against good teams. By all accounts we should have been blown out in every game. We waist quarters at a time and yet our games are nail biters. I can't wait to see this talent in the hands of a competent coach!

Again, hats off to our talented players!
[ Edited by Oakland-Niner on Oct 30, 2010 at 3:27 PM ]
Last year OK

not this year though..not with the expectations everyone had.
Originally posted by Oakland-Niner:

It's pretty amazing to think that despite or completely poor game planning and management that we've been in almost every game against good teams. By all accounts we should have been blown out in every game. We waist quarters at a time and yet our games are nail biters. Amazing, I can't wait to see this talent in the hands of a competent coach!

Again, hats off to our amazing players!

Sorry but the players make the plays and no hand is needed for Fumbles, dropped/ tipped balls. False Starts and all the other BS that these same men cant stop themselves from committing. Ill give them a hand when they play like it. When they act as if they want to win. I dont care how bad sing is doing they are getting paid to not make these mistakes!
Originally posted by Dominate:

LOL...

OK, maybe I deserved that one.
why because were 1-6?
all they get is a finger. the middle one.
Originally posted by CrAnKD4TCRabTree:
why because were 1-6?

exactly, They are half the problem!
lets give Morgan two hands so he can make a catch.
Originally posted by BirdmanJr:
Last year OK

Yeah, but think how stupid our scheme and play calling is. It's getting better, but how hard must it be to execute when everyone in the stadium knows what's going to be called? How about staying motivated?
Originally posted by Dominate:
I'm going to love when this team turns this seasons around, makes it to 9-7 and wins the first round in the playoffs and Singletary keeps his job just to see the Anger and frustration that's going to flood this board even as we reach a goal we've been striving for since 2002. Its going to taste so sweet, probably the most fulfilling reward for staying Niner faithful in my entire Niner watching career.
Originally posted by Oakland-Niner:
Originally posted by BirdmanJr:
Last year OK

Yeah, but think how stupid our scheme and play calling is. It's getting better, but how hard must it be to execute when everyone in the stadium knows what's going to be called? How about staying motivated?

what more motivation do you need. Yopu are laying a game for a very big paycheck! so dont give me that motivation BS. if you need more then maybe you dont need to play for our team. cuz i want me that want to work. I want players that do thier jobs no matter the circumstances.
Originally posted by PlasmaHero:
I'm going to love when this team turns this seasons around, makes it to 9-7 and wins the first round in the playoffs and Singletary keeps his job just to see the Anger and frustration that's going to flood this board even as we reach a goal we've been striving for since 2002. Its going to taste so sweet, probably the most fulfilling reward for staying Niner faithful in my entire Niner watching career.

not going to happen. sorry buddy.
Originally posted by bigmike55:
Originally posted by PlasmaHero:

not going to happen. sorry buddy.

That would mean that we would only lose one more game. We still have GB, SD and Sea who whooped us. Pus the Rams twice and they are playing well.

8-8 absolute best scenario but i`d guess 6-10.