There are 97 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

What Bye week drama do you foresee if we lose in London?

This has been a season full of drama in Ninerland. You know there will be some kind of drama if we're 1-7 going into the Bye week. What's the drama next Monday?
if we lose in London I expect Singletary to be fired.
None. Just more excuses and 'moving forward'.
a Crabs and VD epidemic the likes England has never seen. Well, win or lose this is my prediction for the next drama
Lot's of hammering.

Banhammering.
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Nothing is going to happen, Jed is going to give Sing a vote of confidence and we'll just hear the same talk from Singletary. Nothing is happening, if it even does, until the end of the season.
I think the Nate Davis thing will go on to the front burner, pending Smith Mk I's rehab.

The Yorks will toss the fans another bone by grumbling about Singletary through unnamed sources via non-formal media. Teflon criticism, baby.

Thirty-seven coaches threads will be locked on this forum and eighty-four threads will revert to Smith +/- threads.

Meanwhile, the bulk of NFL teams will still have a snow ball's chance.
Originally posted by HessianDud:
if we lose in London I expect Singletary to be fired.

Plain and Simple
The Return of Jack the Ripper

Jed announces the move to London.
At this point the Yorks won't do anything till the season is over. They don't want another hot streak by an interim coach and the calling for that person to be hired full time.

I am not sure why they gave Singletary a 4 year contract to start with--why not a 2 year?
I haven't seen the film yet
Originally posted by tn9er:
Originally posted by SnakePlissken:
Originally posted by tn9er:
You mean minus NT imploding? Nothing much....