LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 276 users in the forums

Holy Cow, Troy Smith starts in London!

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • Wodwo
  • Veteran
Thanks Valrod, that's good s**t.
Originally posted by JoseCortez:
All of you that are glad troy smith is starting need to start rooting for the raiders. This is not 49ers football. I am in shock as to how much this once mighty franchise has fallen.

Did you ever see Steve Stenstrom play???
[ Edited by Bobbi9698 on Oct 27, 2010 at 8:24 AM ]
Alex smith - Joke
David Carr - Waste of space
Troy Smith - man, the dude hasn't played in like 2-3 years... WTF man...

I wish Nate Davis would get a chance to start. He shows promise.... give this kid a go... excuse or reason for him not to start is the whole learning disability... It's not that bad, or how they make it out to be... I want to see this kid play... He shows poise is confident and is relaxed.. Don't care preseason or not... Whenever you see Alex play, he's always worried... You see Carr confused like an idiot...

The entire coaching staff need to go with the exception of solari and rathman... .. Even the head coach, Stupid ex freaking bears player... man HOF or not... Get rid of him... At first I was delusional thinking Mike Singletary was a nice fit... But the dudes scum... I mean... Nolan was his mentor... You keep a kid in the practice squad who is ten times better then AS, Carr and troy smith.... and don't give him a chance?
Why, embarrassed to the fact that this organization screwed up on the number one pick? off season get rid of AS and CARR.. and to all the AS excusers out there.. seriously... wake up.. it doesn't take 18 years to learn how to play football... How hard is it to have confidence, read a defense? especially to those who have played the game like from what age... 5 years old?
When is this organization ever going to utilize talent?
Spot a good player.. put him in... my god is it that hard?

Anyways... I know i'm right about the coaching staff... hope i'm wrong about Troy Smith... GO NINERS!!!!!!!
Originally posted by Ajanke:
how tall is he?

6'1 we hvae our own drew brees in the making.
DING A LING A DING DING WOO WOOOOOO

this carousel reminds me of my list. Cross one off, one at a time.

Originally posted by unst4bl3:
how tall is he?

listed as 6'1" on the roster means he's really 5'10"
Originally posted by NatralBrnThrila:
At 1st this put a smile on my face, but that was short lived as soon as I remembered he still has the same offensive line in front of em and the same stubborn sob running the team. If Singletary doesn't trust Alex enough to open it up out there, then there's no way he trusts a guy who hasn't played since college. I expect more donkey ball 101. Set your alarm clocks London; this one's gonna be a snoozer

I think chilo will be benched.. and anthony davis.. at some point soon, so things could pick up.
If I was David Carr I'd be screaming "Racist!" after this third string brotha leap frogged me.

Who gives a s**t. David Carr reminds me of a full grown Dustin Diamond/Screech looking retard who has had the football knocked out of him time-yesterday.

Let it fly. Let little Heisman Rudy rip s**t up or look like an idiot for casting himself off a Super Bowl caliber team.
Originally posted by GoldenIowa49er:
DING A LING A DING DING WOO WOOOOOO

im on

Originally posted by SybErkRimInAL:
how tall is he?

LMAO the NFL has turned into the WWE. I bet it even says "Parts Unknown" on the homepage as his hometown.
how tall is he?

NFL.com has him at 6'0"
how tall is he?

wtf how do you get someones height that far off especially when its important to the position.
[ Edited by Ajanke on Oct 27, 2010 at 8:30 AM ]
The way I see it is, Troy can't possibly do any worse than Carr, so bring it on.
how tall is he?

wtf how do you get someones height that far off?

The media keeps saying that he is 6ft tall.
Share 49ersWebzone