There are 165 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS. ST. LOUIS RAMS GAMEDAY THREAD (Week 10)

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by BirdmanJr:
wow sing

Surprised?
Why call a timeout?!?! What the f**k!!!! AHHHHHH. Seriously Mike Singletary makes me want to throw my remote into the tv.
lmaooo can we get a real coach?
is it true that if you dont use it.... you lose it??? - Sing
Originally posted by Godsleftsock:
why the f**k did they call a timeout?! In case Gore busted a big one?
dam if we had a real coaching staff the niners should have had at least another 20 seconds on the clock and a time out. and will ted ginn's soft ass return one of these punts
Stop the clock.................then run a draw? Another coaches special.
Originally posted by jrg:
Originally posted by Bali-Niner:
Originally posted by jrg:
a friend just sent me this

Take it off baby!

she needs the old intentional pounding
Well, if that wasn't the best first half of Niners football this season, it was awfully close.
Originally posted by kstolai:
Originally posted by BirdmanJr:
wow sing

Surprised?

you got 19 sec and qb that can chuck the pigskin....yet another draw. amazing grace....couldn't sound any worse.

Originally posted by DShanghai69er:
We DO need to run the ball occasionally to set-up the long down-field passes, guys...

And, we DO need to insist on our offensive line to dominate (or, at least, attempt to dominate) the line of scrimmage...

Tell that to the Rams OC..
Originally posted by Godsleftsock:
why the f**k did they call a timeout?! In case Gore busted a big one?

thats the basis on which singletary likes to run the ball, he believes at some point, no matter how impossible it looks, that frank will break one big
Originally posted by leakyfausett:
Why bother with the timeout

because as Sing says, "If I got em I'm gonna use em"
Originally posted by mr2324jgf:
is it true that if you dont use it.... you lose it??? - Sing

Yep, Sing has lost his mind.
Originally posted by rominjoe:
Originally posted by rominjoe:
Rules say no helmet to helmet contact. All the teams had ref in during camp to work with them on this. A form tackle doesn't involve the helmet anywhere near the defenders helmet play within the rules and there are no problems. Laboy screwed it on both penalties and he got flag sit his a$$ on the bench.

LAboy's awesome, 2nd hardest hitting guy on our Defense. That play happened so fast, he just ended up where he did. An MLB pitcher couldnt find the strike zone on where u can touch a qb without being penalized.

I don't care if he is the hardest hitter (how you came up with the 2nd hardest I don't know) he GAVE the Rams 30YARDS for free.

Well lets see, hes only behind Justin smith n sacks (tied w Paris). Go look at the highlights from the games. He hits hard. I dont have a bruiseometer, I left it at home. Under the bed or n the attic somewhere. When he hits people they look like they r n pain. But yeah man go ahead and bench one of our hungriest D players on the field, go ahead n c what happens. I know 1 of those penalty's was bunk. If u disagree, go back and check how half the webzone groaned about the Sissy NFL rules.

leaky is correct - helmet to helmuts are players pushing the edge. but rules are rules and now they say you gotta go back to proper form tackling or you cost the team. if you cant adjust then you sit til you learn.
Share 49ersWebzone