NEXT YEAR.............

Dont believe the HYPE!!!!!!!

being optimistic in niner land sucks it always fails

I say this every year, and still end up drinking the kool aide. lol fml

does fml mean

f*ck my life??

lol yessir

i knew it

feel the same way buddy..... feel the same way......

Man this season was like drinking cyanid slowly once a week. But id recover and look forward again. Just like i will still do until week 16.

But i mean I've also never heard of this much turmoil with upper management, since they fired the Mooch who actually won.

And i didnt know how much of a stamp Sing had on running the offense his way. I mean we all should of learned when Cam Camron turned down the job. I swore he was gonna come and we would of made noise. Then Jimmy Raye for continuity.

Which i liked too, but for the record, I just wish they would of said there will be no balance, because Sing wants 200yds running 100 passing and that's balance. lol
heres what i saw coming. A pathetic ownershp group consistant in their pathetic ways.
We can talk about smith, the dline, defensive backfield, coaches, etc,etc. It all goes back to one thing. The dorks. Everyone thought the youngster would bring a fresh enlightning spin on the organization. Hes as overmatched a junior owner as we have ever seen. Were all drinking the koolaid. Problem is that its not dingleberrys coolaide but the watered down version that came from the prodical son jeb. Heres the quote or semi quote of the day.
When asked today about the niners chances in london he said first that singleterrys job was safe this year. Then he goes on to say how if we dont make the mental mistakes and turnovers we can turn it around and still win the division. R u fuc@#@@@#@#n kidding me?
DId he watch the game sunday. WE WON THE TURNOVER BATTLE YOU IDIOT. We got 3 and they got 1. Thats plus 2. From bad to worse. Worst owner in the league by far.
[ Edited by whatawegot on Oct 26, 2010 at 11:48 AM ]
  • Hopper
  • Veteran
I drank the koolaid because the NFCW was in horrible shape.
[ Edited by Hopper on Oct 26, 2010 at 11:47 AM ]
Originally posted by Hopper:
I drank the koolaid because the NFCW was in horrible shape.
i

if you think about it every year my bros say its going to turn around. I tell them every year its not going to happen because of the men at the top or lack thereof. No gm, a junior owner who believe it or not even with the advice of eddie still is clueless. His dad is even a bigger knuckehead and the sister has been ridden harder than seattle slew. And put away wet. BEHIND THE EARS THAT IS. So we can all dream the dream. 2015 for a new stadium. That will be backed up to 2018 because unless they blow things up from top to bottom there wont be enuf fans to back a s**tty product. Trust me on that. Watch how many fans show up at home games for the rest of the year. Half full and blackouts in the horizon.
I got a horrible feeling after the first loss to SEA this year.

It wasn't that we blew the game, it was what I saw from the team. That loss meant more than being 0-1. That loss spelled out a lot of what was to come and right there at 0-1 is when I felt this coming on.

Playclock issues persisted, horrible playcalling persisted.

It showed we had gone nowhere from last year.
  • AZ9er
  • Veteran
Originally posted by billbird2111:
I hear you. When both Balmer and Coffee up and quit -- that's when the first shreds of doubt began to slip in.

You just don't up and quit on a team that's picked by everyone and grandma to win the NFC West and contend for a Super Bowl berth. You just don't.
Originally posted by whatawegot:
heres what i saw coming. A pathetic ownershp group consistant in their pathetic ways.
We can talk about smith, the dline, defensive backfield, coaches, etc,etc. It all goes back to one thing. The dorks. Everyone thought the youngster would bring a fresh enlightning spin on the organization. Hes as overmatched a junior owner as we have ever seen. Were all drinking the koolaid. Problem is that its not dingleberrys coolaide but the watered down version that came from the prodical son jeb. Heres the quote or semi quote of the day.
When asked today about the niners chances in london he said first that singleterrys job was safe this year. Then he goes on to say how if we dont make the mental mistakes and turnovers we can turn it around and still win the division. R u fuc@#@@@#@#n kidding me?
DId he watch the game sunday. WE WON THE TURNOVER BATTLE YOU IDIOT. We got 3 and they got 1. Thats plus 2. From bad to worse. Worst owner in the league by far.

Yup.

Originally posted by JoseCortez:
SEEN

Thank you.
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Originally posted by sincalniner:
Originally posted by JoseCortez:
SEEN

Thank you.

happy ???
Sus, i was in favor of dumping 1berry, okay, BM, last yr, but no, we gonna go with the LB coach as HC, who knows no Xs and Os, nor does he believe in them(actually my bet is too lazy to learn them...or worse, incapable of learning them.), and then we had to listen to that fool's pressers last yr. Anybody that listened to his horseschidt and didn't know this was coming ...well, they just plain weren't listening. Also the wonderful PREVENT D every time we got a lead in 4th qtr, announcing frank was gonna run it down their throats with no OL(or inexperienced OL), OC and DC desperately micromanaged by BM, with absolutely no comprehension of how to build a D game plan nor an O game plan, no idea how to manage a clock, 18 mos to decide that maybe not getting plays in on time was a problem...crap, i could go on and on. But there were no CLUES...there was just irrefutable football facts that this dude was a LB coach...no more, no less. A great LB coach. But horseschidt for a HC.

Other thing...i'm not big on titles, but i am big on pedigree...and bozo blobo had none. Nor did he even have one outstanding mentor...and lil mikey noln doesn't count. So, yes, I did see it coming , but took a fair amt of heat for saying so.

Only good news today was Big John York said "BM is our coach". There isn't a man jack of us on this board that doesn't know that one. Kiss of death trust in our coach. Can't be long now...at least I sure hope so.
  • Roxy
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Young2Rice:
Michael Lewis quit on us as well. Shaun Hill called us a mess. M. Rob said somthing similar....

Links? I don't remember hearing about either Hill or Mrob saying anything like that
Originally posted by Roxy:
Originally posted by Young2Rice:
Michael Lewis quit on us as well. Shaun Hill called us a mess. M. Rob said somthing similar....

Links? I don't remember hearing about either Hill or Mrob saying anything like that

I don't have a link, but yes, they did say that
Share 49ersWebzone