niner talk on sirius nfl radio now

Shop Find 49ers gear online
season is lost
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
I'm gonna try to predict what they say:

Niners suck

Sing lost the team

Alex sucks, but Carr sucks more

That summarizes us better than I've heard thus far.
Originally posted by ninersush:
they said following:

-talk of playoffs/winning division is over
-singeltary is absolutely without a doubt worst coach in NFL and is not back next season
-9ers are a mess, carr is garbage
-said we lost to one of worst offenses in league and they put up nearly 400 yards, who were winless, and carolina turned over the ball 3 times, and 9ers STILL lost
-basically nothing new but they did reaffirm how terrible we are and how we should be embarassed and confirmed the rumblings from the yorks (probably based on MM's report)

if i hear anything more i will update

Can we please add the overrated Manusky to the list of coaches to be fired.
Originally posted by Grigga2021:
Originally posted by verb1der:
they said following:

-singeltary is absolutely without a doubt worst coach in NFL and is not back next season

The only coach I know who claps his hands every single time Anthony Davis and Joe Staley makes the same mistakes week in and week out.

Boy I would love to have a manager applaud me for my screw ups!

Exactly what i was saying during the game yesterday, ive had enuff all he does is stand there and clap his hands saying, 'lets go guys', how about some f**king adjustments.....The worst thing he could have ever said was during an interview they asked him what his best strengths where and he said "MY BEST STRENGHT IS SURROUNDING ME WITH PEOPLE THAT ARE SMARTER THEN ME" are u f**king kidding me, he sealed his fate with that statement. YOUR THE HEAD COACH YOUR SUPPOSED TO BE THE SMARTEST ONE ON THE FIELD!!!!!!!

Yeah I know he was trying to be a good humble Christian but that didn't go over so well.

Anyways Nolan hired Sing. Do you have to go any further than that. I mean a copy of a copy of a bad thing has to be worse right?
Originally posted by BETTERDAYZ9ERS:
they said following:

The only coach I know who claps his hands every single time Anthony Davis and Joe Staley makes the same mistakes week in and week out.

Boy I would love to have a manager applaud me for my screw ups!

You don't even know how angry that makes me when I see that idiot clapping after a penalty or mistake. What's the point? Trying to keep the morale up on this team

I think that's the most sickening thing Singetary does. He crucifies Alex Smith for bad play in front of the team and the world, and yet he applauds others for making the same mistakes every game. It's really confusing.

Whatever he's actually supported Alex more than he deserved. Sing was just getting up his face, and guess what, best of alex we've ever seen. Yelling at him should be done on the bus on the way to the game.

Anyways they all suck and all need to go. I'm officially ready for a new experiment.
Originally posted by seeking6th:
any news yet on the yorks firing themselves

now that would be nice
Share 49ersWebzone