LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 274 users in the forums

Matt Barrows Article/Twitter Thread

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Yeah, I don't buy the adage you can't bring in an outside head coach in mid-season...look around, guys like Gruden, Billick, Cowher, JJ and even Marty Schottenheimer are all available. True, some would have to negotiate out of their current TV contracts, but I don't see ESPN, NFL-N, etc. stopping any of those guys from getting another HC gig.
  • 9moon
  • Veteran
i say we lure The Big Show back to SF!!!
Originally posted by billbird2111:
Originally posted by 49erFan:
Originally posted by RiversideNine84:
Y does everyone think the broncos r that good? They jus lost 59-14 to the Raiders at home, that we beat last week.. I know we find ways to lose but the broncos r hurt so we should be alright..

Beware of a team coming off an embarrassing loss, like the Broncos just did...

This.

This PLUS nobody thinks the Broncos are THAT good, but we are the worst team in the NFL and Denver can score lots of points they are a good team.

Them coming off a BIG loss coupled with the 2 facts above = prison rapeage.
Originally posted by CorvaNinerFan:
Yeah, I don't buy the adage you can't bring in an outside head coach in mid-season...look around, guys like Gruden, Billick, Cowher, JJ and even Marty Schottenheimer are all available. True, some would have to negotiate out of their current TV contracts, but I don't see ESPN, NFL-N, etc. stopping any of those guys from getting another HC gig.

Nobody will come midseason but keeping Sing is pointless. He wont play anybody else, he wont change the schemes, he has his face in EVERYTHING just dumping him and using anyone as an interm HC is a plus 1
Originally posted by CorvaNinerFan:

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't think Billick has ever had a good offense. Cowher is interesting because he's always fielded a competitive team, but I really want the WCO back in town. JJ is a Cowboy through and through. I would rather endure another decade of losing. And no thanks to a bringing in a coach who's chargers team never won a playoff game, not to mention had a style of play that earned it's own nickname, Martyball. Gruden is the most appealing and maybe the Stanford coach.
Originally posted by cortana49:
Originally posted by seeking6th:
CRABTREE FOR COACH!

but, the yorks do NOT like to win football games... that is why they hire who they hire

CRABTREE FOR COACH!

but, the yorks do NOT like to win football games... that is why they hire who they hire

fixed
Originally posted by 190836:
Originally posted by PatrickJira411:
Problem is who replaces him?

Who cares, we are losing every week anyway. Get anyone, just get rid of Sing.

this
Y does everyone think the broncos r that good? They jus lost 59-14 to the Raiders at home, that we beat last week.. I know we find ways to lose but the broncos r hurt so we should be alright..

This.

and Singletary is still talking Playoffs

This.

Originally posted by global_nomad:

This.

didn't we just come off of an embarrassing loss??
Originally posted by backontop:

This.

Every week.
Originally posted by digital9er:

Very unlikely 9ers will win in London. Kyle Orton is lighting up defenses and we have yet another QB situation. Carr or T. Smith?

Plus 9ers are on the road...fail.

I wonder who would coach "when" SING is fired IF this is true.

Y does everyone think the broncos r that good? They jus lost 59-14 to the Raiders at home, that we beat last week.. I know we find ways to lose but the broncos r hurt so we should be alright.. I guess get ready for a top 5 pick in this year in the draft..

If Matt Moore and David Gettis can light up the defense for 300 yard of passing what do you think Orton and the number 1 passing offense in the league will do to us?

Who's David Gettis? Exactly

This.

Not as embarrassing as letting the Raiders put up 59 points in your back yard.
Originally posted by BETTERDAYZ9ERS:

This.

Not as embarrassing as letting the Raiders put up 59 points in your back yard.

losing to the damn Panthers>>>>getting blown up by the Raiders.
Share 49ersWebzone