LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 272 users in the forums

Matt Barrows Article/Twitter Thread

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • 9r4lf
He has to win in London, against a better team without his starting QB? Might as well sit now Sing
Barrows just said he thinks they'd replace him with Manusky and Sing will be fired mostlikely after Denver game to appease angry fanbase, because Jed wants to show that he cares.
Originally posted by WillistheWall:
Barrows just said he thinks they'd replace him with Manusky and Sing will be fired mostlikely after Denver game to appease angry fanbase, because Jed wants to show that he cares.

That kinda scares me about Jed.. he seems to have a fan mentality. He reminds me of Dan Snyder but without the deeper pockets. I think if he makes the move he should do it because he feels its a good move and not because of what the fans think. I wonder how many Patriots fans were happy about giving up 2 1st round picks to a division rival for former Brown's coach Bill Belichick.
Originally posted by dorkasaurus_rex:

http://twitter.com/#!/mattbarrows/status/28656753727
http://twitter.com/#!/mattbarrows/status/28656825947
Originally posted by seeking6th:
Originally posted by PatrickJira411:
Problem is who replaces him?

probably the mascot... he's been with the team for decades!

we need consistency and this will bring it!

Sourdough Sam for HC!!
The sooner the better IMO

IF HE CARED, HE WOULD HAVE A GM...BS METER ON HIGH
Originally posted by Bobbi9698:

IF HE CARED, HE WOULD HAVE A GM...BS METER ON HIGH

Then let’s see if there’s a method to his madness . . . uhhh, nope. It’s still a hilariously bad idea.
But it’s so perfectly Jed. Easily impressed by the big network, wanting to act tough in the face of crushing evidence, trying to fake it when faking it is part of the problem.

This one doesn’t even qualify as shooting his mouth off. It’s too desperately silly to be bravado. It’s actually The Boy King trying to be the stand-up guy when what he’s standing on is a stack of encyclopedias piled atop some throw pillows on the top step of a rickety ladder.

Face, meet plant.

Because the central problem is still the same one, and as long as TBK doesn’t see this, he will continue to be wrong, and silly.

The 49ers are not a football organization. Too many holes at the top, too many vital jobs unfilled because the Yorks have this fetish for keeping the lines of power clear and unfettered. In other words, he doesn’t want the football department to run separately from the Jed department, and he’s as wrong as his father was when he tried that one.

Is he going to understand that hiring a football guy with NFL ties and experience and letting him run the football department without interference is the only way to survive? At this point, you have to say no, he won’t get it. He won’t get it at all.

But he’s got time to text Adam Schefter and talk a talk he has no idea how to walk. So no, he’s not an idiot. But he’s losing the audience fast.

http://www.csnbayarea.com/pages/landing_ratto_v3?blockID=329068&tagID=4996
Originally posted by darkknight49:
Originally posted by seeking6th:
Originally posted by PatrickJira411:
Problem is who replaces him?

probably the mascot... he's been with the team for decades!

we need consistency and this will bring it!

Sourdough Sam for HC!!

Haha. That would be awesome. At least there would be some entertainment value at the games for those that go suffer through them.

Originally posted by zillabeast:
No longer matters at this point. We're officially building for next year, and October is not even over. Funny thing is, I don't even really care.

GO GIANTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

well actually you do care because you're posting on an internet fan forum for the niners, so yea......
lets just pray that they hire an actual GM this time before hiring a f**king head coach
Quote:

"Stay on the gas – we've got to keep on that gas," Crabtree said. "If we score, we keep scoring. We score until we can't score no more. That's where I come from. I mean, that's football. I don't know nothing else."

http://www.sacbee.com/2010/10/25/3128860/carr-drives-offense-directly-into.html#mi_rss=49ers

Sounds like Sing is losing the team/has lost them, now that players are coming out and openly questioning his game plan. Basically Crabby is saying we go to conservative and play not to lose, which is what 90% of the zone says every week and is one of the main reasons we're friggin 1-6.
[sarcasm]what a diva!!! he needs to shut his mouth, he hasn't done anything in this league yet. mangini was right.[/sarcasm]
He is right. I said it in the gameday post, similar to the old Princeton basketball teams, we play stall ball offense after we get that first score. But it doesn't work like that in the NFL. It seems like if OC Johnson scripts out the first 15 plays, we do well, but once we are off of that chart, there is no real thinking or ability to adjust.
Share 49ersWebzone